Team spirit, wide-ranging rewards and huge career opportunities: that’s what you can expect when you join Motorpoint. We believe that happy teams make happy customers, and that’s what drives our business. With new branches opening around the UK and digital transformation underway, our approach is working. Join us and help make car buying easy. We’re firing on all cylinders.
If you were to join us as a Sales and Service Executive here is what you want to know.
Salary: £20,000 with a £40K OTE
Hours: 5 days out of 7 on a rota. This will include the weekend when we experience our busiest days.
* Due to the nature of the role, we will require you to have held a driving licence for more than a year*
We are looking for several Sales & Service Executives to come and join us at our site in Widnes. As a Sales & Service Executive you will be responsible for delivering a first-class purchasing experience for all our customers.
Do you need automotive sales experience?
No! That’s the best part! If you are someone who has got strong experience of working within a customer facing position and you have a drive and passion for sales and hitting targets, then we would encourage you to apply! We really believe in transferrable skills here at Motorpoint and we will invest in you your training and development from your first day to make sure you are as successful as you can be in your role. The only must have that we do have for this role is a valid full driving licence.
What will my Day to Day look like?
- Works effectively with the Sales and service controller and the Sales and service Manager, to achieve own and team’s monthly sales targets
- Takes ownership of the customer’s experience throughout the entire customer journey
- Achieves a minimum of on target sales every month and generates return business.
- Greeting and welcoming customers on arrival to site
- Check and maintain the sales pitch area
- Managing the customer database and sales prospects
- Action price changes as and when required
- Completing the hand over process of all vehicles upon customer collection
- Conducting post collection calls to customers to ensure customer satisfaction
- Confidently and successfully upsells relevant products and promotes Same day driveaway
- Quality checks vehicles prior to them being collected delivered to the customer
- Accurately checks part exchange vehicles using the App
- Assisting online team with ‘see it now’ videos, pictures and any other information required
- Ensures compliance with FCA regulations
- Provides transparent information relating to the vehicle, finance agreements and additional products
- Delivers exceptional customer service levels as measured by NPS
- Communicates regularly with the sales and service support team and Preparation team to deliver exceptional customer service and quality to their customers
- Ensures customers are happy with their purchase and assists them on test drives
- Completes quotes effectively and follows up within agreed timescales
- Completing Home deliveries as and when required
- Shares best practice with peers and team members
- Uses all IT systems effectively to ensure communication between teams
- Identifies and anticipates the needs of the customer and how Motorpoint products can help
- Ensures online and site work as one united team
- Being an ambassador of health and safety and ensuring it is at the forefront of everything you do
- This is a fast-paced role so the ability to stay calm and maintain excellent attention to detail as well as the desire to produce high levels of customer service is really important
- Above everything else, you’ll live the Motorpoint values of Proud, Honest, Supportive and Happy, you’ll also be ready for some serious fun!
What do we need from you?
- Easily builds rapport with customers and colleagues
- Supportive of team members
- Covers colleagues when they are off without hesitation
- Treats every customer with patience and respect
- Builds relationships with other teams to deliver results
- Acts with honesty and integrity
- Listens to the customer
- Passionate about the customer experience
- Remains calm under pressure
- Understands impact of not sold NPS
- Confident in dealing with difficult situations
- A high level of accuracy and an eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills and IT Literacy
- Due to the nature of the role, you will need a full driving licence (Less than 6 points) and be able to drive and park.
- Ability to work on your own initiative but also as a team.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and strong organisational skills.
Like the sound of this role? Here’s some more good news. It comes with great benefits including a bonus and the chance to buy shares in the business, competitive pension scheme, Staff discount off cars and finance options, and much more, Even better, you’ll find that you’re free to be yourself here, whoever you are, whatever you do. We believe in putting diversity and inclusion right at the heart of our workforce.