Do you want to accelerate your career, move your personal development up a gear and join the number one automotive business to work for in the UK?
Do you want to work with an amazing group of people, who are fun, friendly and get stuff done and who bring our Values to life – PROUD, HAPPY, HONEST, SUPPORTIVE – by working TOGETHER?
Motorpoint is the place to be and we are on a mission!
Already the UK’s leading retailer of nearly new cars, Motorpoint has ambitious plans to make car buying as easy as possible in whatever way our customers want. Online? We deliver. In store? We deliver. At home? We deliver (we literally do).
We believe that by creating the best possible place to work for our colleagues, we will create the best possible experience for our customers and that will fuel the growth of our amazing business and the careers and opportunities for our colleagues.
The role: Sales Executive
Salary: £20,000 Basic – 40K OTE (uncapped OTE)
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: 40 hours, 5 days out of 7 on a rota – weekend working will be required
If you have a passion for cars, love managing a detailed and service-led process and enjoy working as part of a fast-paced and energetic team you may have found your ideal job!
Our Sales Executives are vital to our business growth and ensuring our customers get a first-class service. As a Sales Executive you will help us to shake off all of those outdated car industry clichés and help us drive into the fast lane towards becoming the most desired car retailer.
What will my day-to-day look like?
- Build a natural rapport with customers in the showroom
- Deliver a no-pressure sales service to customers & identify and anticipate needs
- Complete face-to-face quotes on chosen and recommended vehicles in line with their needs
- Upselling relevant products and finance where relevant
- Working as part of a team to ensure sales targets are met every month and records are broken!
- Liaising with other key departments on site to ensure our customer can receive their new car in a same-day service and managing expectations if there is to be a short delay
What do we need from you?
- A full UK driving licence
- Previous experience within a customer service environment
- Experience in sales or working to targets would be beneficial
- Ability to build rapport and understand customer needs
- Ability to be flexible as weekend work will be required
What is in it for you?
- Paid time off every month to do something that makes you happy
- 28 days holiday plus days off for your birthday, getting married or moving house
- Additional holidays for length of service
- Long service awards
- Staff discount on cars and finance options
- Discounts & cash back at hundreds of high street retailers & restaurants through our “My M.O.T” platform
- Smart Tech in partnership with Currys
- Cycle to work
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Vocational and personal development training courses
- Quarterly team socials
- Team feasts
- Scratch card rewards
- Sharesave scheme (SAYE)
- Plus much more!
We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and would ask you to get in touch if you are concerned about any barriers you feel you may be facing in your application process with us, so we can ensure they are removed