Are you an experienced Sales and Service Team Leader looking for your next permanent role? Then please read on as we may just have the role for you……
At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for an experienced Sales and Service Team Leader to join and lead our friendly Blocks team based from Tarmac’s i10 offices at Wolverhampton in the heart of the West Midlands. This role is commutable from Wolverhampton, Birmingham, Dudley, Cannock, Stourbridge, Oldbury, West Bromwich, Walsall, Redditch, Bromsgrove, Lichfield, Aldridge, Willenhall, Telford, Bridgnorth, Kidderminster, Stourbridge, Halesowen, Stafford and the surrounding areas.
Here at Tarmac, we are working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds, therefore prior technical experience isn’t always necessary for success.
You as a Sales and Service Team Leader will work cross-functionally within our Sales and Service Team; this will primarily include the lead of the team for the day-to-day communications with our customers with the team providing the ‘face’ of Tarmac and additionally looking towards further planning and growth of the project.
Your role will include (not exhaustive):
- Day-to-Day supervisory management of the Sales and Service team
- Regularly review the agreed SLAs and KPIs with Sales & Service Manager to evaluate effectiveness and adjust as required
- Ensure ownership is embraced on all customer relationships, whether this is face-to-face or via telephone and email, this will be with our customers, suppliers and local teams
- Ensure you are supporting and providing each and every contact with an enjoyable service experience
The role is a Monday – Friday role and upon completion of successful training, will be a hybrid working position. We have core hours but start and finish times can be earlier or later around these to operate a team balance and overtime is available with this role
To succeed in the role of a Sales and Service Team Leader the following is what we are looking for in a future colleague:
- ESSENTIAL – Previous supervisory or management experience
- Proven track record in Customer Service and Commercial environments
- Comfortable with challenge and accountability
- Hybrid working management experience
- Positive and approachable in your manner
- A high attention to detail with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Great communication skills with the ability to demonstrate tenacity and resilience when working under pressure and cascade this to the wider team
- Enjoy a team-based environment
Salary: Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Location: Wolverhampton, West Midlands, England
Job Reference: tarmac/TP/39518/4905