Salary: £10.5 per hour
Shift hours: Permanent
We’re looking for a Retail Assistant who will be the face of our business, delivering exceptional customer service for Eurest on a part time basis, contracted to 22 hours per week. You’ll join a team that takes a real pride in what they do, takes pride in their food and most of all, join a company that takes pride in its people.
As a Retail Assistant, you will contribute to a passionate and friendly team working in a fast-paced environment. You’ll get given every opportunity to progress within a company that invests in its people, celebrates individuality, and rewards and recognises employees who go beyond the plate.
Could you bring your spark to Eurest? Here’s what you need to know before applying:
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Serving customers, ensuring they receive an easy and seamless personalised experience
- Being knowledgeable about our service and helping customers with natural, engaging service
- Representing Eurest and maintaining a positive brand image
- Handling cash and operating the cash register
- Complying with Health and Safety regulations
Our ideal Retail Assistant will:
- Have a passion for delivering outstanding service, greeting customers with a smile and serving them with pride
- Take initiative and make decisions that are right for our customers
- Be an excellent team player with great communication skills
- Have a desire to succeed in your role
- Possess the ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrate great timekeeping and reliability
We ensure you’re rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways and MyLearning programmes
Eurest, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, typically serves 250,000 meals daily, servicing approx 300 contracts across over 700 sites nationwide. The company is a major business and industry foodservice provider for UK organisations many of which have been crucially important in keeping the UK economy and society in general, functioning during the pandemic.
Job Reference: com/2609/93488001/52517031/BU #LI-DNP
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.