Salary: £11-13 per hour, depending on experience, + Gratuity
Shift hours: Full Time
We are looking for strong and enthusiastic Restaurant Waiters to join our team in The Wallace Collection.
The Wallace Collection is located in the heart of Manchester Square, serving breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea daily within a stunning courtyard setting.
You will be working amongst inspiring and breath taking masterpieces, welcoming our guests and serving them in a friendly, welcoming and efficient manner while maintaining a clean and safe work environment. Building a rapport with our guests and assisting them on wine and food selections are important in this role to ensure our guests have a wonderful experience.
The shifts are 10am – 6pm working 5 days out of 7.
Gratuity is split with all the team, based on hours worked. Over the last 6 months, the average gratuity that the team has received is £3.55 per hour, added to their wage onto on their rate of pay.
There will be opportunities to work at other sites and events within our team too if you wish to expand your experience and knowledge.
- Welcoming guests, taking orders and serving beverages to guests
- Care about customer satisfaction and deliver the optimal client service experience
- Serving guests in a friendly, welcoming and efficient manner while maintaining a clean and safe work environment
- Help answer questions and make suggestions regarding food and beverage choices and related items
-Excellent communication skills
– Experience in a busy, high-end restaurant (if you don’t have experience, please look at our other roles at The Wallace – Drinks Runner, Food Runner, Café Waiter, Kitchen Porter).
– Friendly yet professional
– A good team player
– Pride taken in your appearance and all you do
– Punctuality is key
– focus on great customer service
Location: The Wallace Collection Hertford House, Manchester Square, London, England