Residential Services Manager position at Rendall & Rittner (The Ram Quarter, London, SW18 1UA)
Location – The Ram Quarter (London, SW18 1UA)
Working Hours – 4 days on, 4 days off 0700 – 1900
Salary – £31,000 – £33,000 (depending on experience)
Contract – Permanent
Who we are?
Rendall & Rittner are an established, award winning and accredited, Residential Leasehold Property Management company, delivering outstanding management to our clients and lessees nationwide.
Rendall & Rittner is a place where hard work is acknowledged and rewarded, where development is nurtured and supported, where values are never compromised and where success is celebrated.
Every great Rendall & Rittner experience needs great people!
Your working environment?
This role will be based at a beautiful mixed-use development comprising of 350 residential homes, landscaped gardens, commercial businesses, and benefits from 24-hour concierge service. The development is located close to Wandsworth Town Station which allows easy access into Waterloo Station.
What makes a brilliant Residential Services Manager at Rendall & Rittner?
- you’ll already have some brilliant experiences behind you in relation to delivering great customer service, managing complaints, working safely and managing a team environment. You’ll lead, engage and inspire others
- you have a proven track record of managing small team including, performance management, training, rotas, disciplinaries etc.
- you have overseen external contractors, property maintenance and major works
- you have experience conducting site inspections, ensuring Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and having a basic working knowledge in building maintenance systems
- you’re always looking for opportunities to drive the performance of the development and contribute to amazing results
- your team matters to you, so you support them, working together, building strong working relationships with residents, guests and external contractors, ultimately supporting a strong unified working environment.
Working with Rendall & Rittner is more than a job, it’s a career!
As a Residential Services Manager at Rendall and Rittner, you’ll receive
Support with your career development aspirations offering fully funded training programmes
Exclusive savings on entertainment, travel, shopping, restaurants and health and fitness
Competitive salary and Discretionary Bonuses
16 days holiday plus national holiday days
Employee referral scheme
Enrolment into the Rendall & Rittner Pension scheme
EAP to support on matters such as Family, Health, Money, and Work
.………………and so much more!
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK, without restrictions. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from all candidates. *some developments vary
Salary: 31000 – 33000