Our multi-award-winning organisation is looking to recruit a Care and Support Worker to join our Retirement Living Service. The role of Care and Support Worker is based on a rota basis which may include evening and weekend shifts. This is a pivotal position to help ensure our residents live a meaningful life and feel involved within their community.
The role of Care and Support Worker will involve the delivery of Care Services within our Retirement Living Service to excellent standards.
We have 3 Retirement Living services in 3 localities, Stanmore, Hendon, Golders Green.
This post is based in Stanmore with the option to work extra shifts in Hendon and Golders Green.
We operate shifts patterns:
7am – 3pm
1pm – 9.15pm
9pm – 7am
You will need to be able to work bank covering a variety of shifts mornings, afternoons, and evenings.
What you will be doing
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work as a Care and Support Worker in our friendly and dedicated team. This is a key role supporting residents. You will:
- Assist residents with personal care, preparing meals and domestic tasks
- Implement and monitor care & support plans to meet the individual needs of a diverse group of Tenants
- Contribute to building community spirit within the resource through participating, encouraging, enabling and facilitating social events that meet the needs of diverse tenants
Who are we looking for?
The successful candidate will:
- NVQ level 2 in Health and social Care (Desirable, not essential)
- Previous Experience within a Care or Health setting.
- Excellent communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong relationships
- Ability to work shifts (including weekends and evenings)