Staff Nurse (RGN) – NMC Registered
Location: Woolwell, Plymouth
Hours: 40.25 per week
Salary Details: £19.50 per hour
Roborough House specialises in providing nursing and personal care for individuals with complex neurological conditions and associated physical disabilities. We also work with people living with mental health issues.
We are recruiting for Registered Nurses RMN/RNLD on a full time basis to join our specialist nursing home in Woolwell, Plymouth. We operate 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Therefore, the ideal candidates will need to be flexible and willing to work day and night shifts.
With a service of over 40 residents and a staff team of over 60 to support residents with physical and mental disabilities, the successful candidate will be a Registered General, Learning Disability, Mental Health nurse, reflecting the clinical diversity of needs in the service.
We are looking for nurses who have a sound knowledge of the holistic needs of adults with a variety of physical and mental health needs, experienced in clinical assessment, care planning skills and flexibility to meet the individual needs of the residents.
If your best traits are positivity, friendliness and innovation then this job is for you!
So if you share our company values; positive, friendly, empowering, person centred and innovative – we would love to hear from you!
- RMN or RNLD Qualified
- NMC Registered
- Able to work on a shift rota including nights
- Have experience working with individuals with mental health/learning disabilities and/or autism
- Medication management
- Named nurse role/responsibilities
- Care planning
- Report writing
- Shift leadership
- Engage in your own supervision and provide supervision for support workers
This is not an exhaustive list of duties and responsibilities; the post holder may be required to undertake other duties following appropriate discussion with their line manager.
Rewards & Benefits
- £250 Recommend A Friend Bonus
- Up to 28 Days Holiday
- Access to a wide range of free online courses for all staff on a variety of topics for self-development of your career
- Free DBS Check
- Stakeholder Pension
- Free Employee Assistance Programme
- Annual Employee Awards Evening
- Employee Recognition Schemes
- Career progression within the company
- CareTech Foundation – Opportunity to apply for family and friend’s grants
Successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS disclosure prior to commencement of employment, the disclosure expense will be met by the employer.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to contact every applicant. We will be in touch 7-10 days after receipt of your CV if progressing your application to the next stage.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Salary: £19.50 per hour
Location: Plymouth, PL6 7BQ