Salary: €11.50 – €13.80
Shift hours: Permanent
Catering Assistants Required as Regional Cover for our Three Prestigious Sites in Parkmore & Ballybrit, Galway
Variety of Hours and Days Available for the right candidates
As one of our Catering Assistants, you’ll be the face of our business, delivering a consistently great experience to our customers.
You’ll be working in a team full of fantastic people as a Customer Service Assistant. After all, who doesn’t dream about coming into work, doing what they love and spending time with friends?
To perform a variety of tasks associated with food production, front of house services and any general support required with due regard to all Health & Safety and Food Safety regulations. To perform general duties which support the efficient running of a contract or unit in line with contractual requirements.
It doesn’t matter if you’ve never worked as a Customer Service / Catering Assistant before. What does matter to us the most, is taking pride in what you do and a willingness to learn.
- Good communication skills in order to be able to liaise with a wide range of visitors to your work area
- Be able to comply with legislation and follow all rules and regulation laid down in the staff handbook and unit policy statements, with regard to uniform, personal hygiene, health and safety.
- Customer service focused
- Team player and can‐do attitude
- Takes pride in personal appearance and hygiene
- Self motivated and able to use own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a positive attitude
- Ability to travel between sites in Galway City
- Experience of working in an environment where there are peaks and troughs in demand during service times
- Experience of working in environments involving high levels of customer care
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €11.50-€13.80 per hour
- Additional leave
- Employee discount
- Food allowance
- On-site parking
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability