Shift hours: Permanent
Our Education sector, Chartwells is seeking an experienced Regional Manager to join our busy team in the Greater Manchester area.
Our Regional Managers cover a cluster of state schools, working closely with the Unit Managers to ensure the smoothly daily running of the contract catering operation into our schools. Ensuring that health and safety policies are adhered to, all members of staff are up to date with their training. A huge part of the role is ensuring that each of the sites are providing an amazing service and range of delicious foods and service to our Client. Our Regional Managers have an excellent commercial understanding when it comes to the different contracts and how to provide the best service possible.
If you enjoy working in busy catering environments with a highly varied working day, this is an opportunity that shouldn’t be missed!
Our successful Regional Managers will have the following experience;
- Catering experience
- Experience managing and leading teams
- Experience working towards to KPI and SLAs
- Excellent stakeholder management experience
- Understanding of contract catering industry
- Experienced working across multiple sites
- Health and safety knowledge and experience
Location: Greater Manchester