Salary: 32000 – 35000
Shift hours: Part Time
About Prestige Nursing & Care
Prestige Nursing Ltd is registered by the CQC and provides high quality domiciliary and nurse led Complex clinical care via 35 local branch offices in England and Scotland. This post relates to leading and overseeing complex clinical care in the home setting.
At Prestige Nursing & Care we are leading the care industry to raise standards by providing high quality, personalised and specialist services that ensure people receive the highest quality of care.
Our services span the generations across a number of environments:
- Adults of all ages, including the elderly and frail, based in their own homes and community setting
- Babies, children and young adults in and outside of the home setting i.e. at school, college, social activities and play
We offer complex nursing care, led by an experienced registered nurse, provided in the client’s own home/ community setting and delivered by a nurse, heath care assistant or support worker.
About the role:
We are seeking a motivated and committed Regional Adult Nurse , who is passionate about high quality care, to join our dynamic, friendly team to support nurse-led complex clinical care, predominantly commissioned by CCG’s, to adults in their own homes. You will also provide support to the branch teams and carers based in the Staffordshire area which will involve intermittent travel to that region in addition to Teams/zoom calls
We offer a supportive working environment with lots of potential for learning and development and a friendly, agile and flexible working culture.
If you think you have the required skills and experience, please apply for this role to begin your journey with Prestige Nursing & Care.
*By submitting your details, you acknowledge that Prestige Nursing is collecting, processing, and using your personal data for managing your application. For more information, please visit our Candidate Privacy Notice on our website*
**Prestige Nursing & Care reserve the right to close this role early**
The role involves:
- Working in partnership with Regional Lead Nurse, take responsibility to ensure the highest standards of professional care are attained in providing safe, high quality care
- Lead on clinical decision making relating to complex care across the complex client pathway – as per policy, from the point of referral to implementation and evaluation of care delivery
- Participate in home visits to assess needs. Evaluate care provision, risk assess and support/train/assess unregistered carers
- To have overall responsibility for a group of patients including a specialist caseload, with an ability to lead the team in areas related to complex care provision
- To develop and maintain skills required to risk assess referrals and lead in planning client focused complex care packages – across the pathway
- To provide specific branches with professional advice, direction and support relating to the allocation and suitability of non-registered members to provide safe care to clients
- Provide direct care and support to clients in exceptional circumstances
- Provide safeguarding expertise and advice for branches. Promptly raise concerns and work with relevant agencies, as required
- To ensure that both verbal and written patient reports meet the NMC standards and policies regarding record keeping and confidentiality
- Responsible for, ensuring that national and local safeguarding requirements and standards e.g NICE guidelines, RCN recommendations are adhered to
- Escalate concerns and/or unresolved issues to Regional Lead Nurse
- Using technology, and training days, participate in service development by working creatively, and in partnership with Registered Nurses affiliated to other regions and branches
- To be aware and act in accordance with the NMC code of Professional Conduct
- RN/RNLD/RMN with current NMC registration E
- Recognised teaching qualification/experience E
- Significant experience of care management, including relevant clinical experience, in the community or hospital setting with evidence of professional development E
- Evidence of developing policy, guidelines and managing resources D
- Management of risk and health and safety E
- Experience of safeguarding adults and children procedures and ability to implement E
- IT knowledge – emails, power-points. Teams/Zoom D
- Car owner, driver E
Location: Staffordshire, England