Salary: Up to £30,000 + excellent benefits package
Shift hours: Full Time
Calling all recruiters! We are currently looking for an experienced recruiter with a background in events, to join our team at Headingley Stadium – home to Leeds Rhinos and Yorkshire County Cricket Club as well as playing host venue to international rugby and cricket fixtures and major events.
You would be responsible for managing all aspects of the recruitment and training process of our casual catering employees for our events and meetings.
You will be based on site, where your ability to drive performance and deliver to targets will be essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to enhance your recruitment skills and further your career development! If you’re a confident, pro-active recruiter with excellent time-management skills and a keen eye for talent, please apply here today.
Manage the recruitment/staffing objectives and planning for all events at Emerald Headingley Stadium, including match days, non-match event days and meetings & events
- Efficiently and accurately manage the recruitment and onboarding of all casual employees, adhering to Sodexo processes, policies and procedures
- Work to agreed KPI’s
- Arrange and support in the reporting of the forecasted staffing costs, including direct/agency staff, transport, uniform and expenses for allocated accounts with regards to match days and events.
- Ensure all employees are paid correct wages in a timely manner by submitting to Central Payroll. Any wages queries are dealt with efficiently, liaising where necessary with Central Payroll. Invoices authorised and handed to commercial, whilst payroll forms submitted within the payroll deadlines.
- Communicate to staff, both full-time and casual, necessary information relating to the match day/event, e.g. start dates, pay rates, parking.
- Manage staff check-in during match/event days, resolving staffing issues proactively.
- To support the training of staff. i.e. training on tills, customer service, and hospitality service as per company and unit policy.
- Representing the company (Prestige People) at career open days, recruitment fairs and college visits where appropriate
- Be active across our social media accounts, Twitter and Facebook – actively posting in regards to ongoing recruitment, engaging talent
- Manage the casual recruitment staffing database and inbox – maintaining and creating personal records, and responding to queries in a timely manner
- Issue casual employees starter pack, ensure all documentation is correct and mandatory training completed
Please see attached job description for full details on the role requirements and responsibilities.
- Experience working in a volume Recruitment/Staffing function is essential
- Proven track record of success recruiting within the events industry
- Motivated and adaptable, confidently able to manage workload and different tasks simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident in the use of MS Office, especially Excel and handling payroll, and all recruitment administration requirements
- A flexible approach to working hours
- CIPD qualified or part qualified desirable, though not essential
- Experience of conducting training sessions and presentations to groups of 20+
Location: Emerald Headingley Stadium, Headingley, Leeds, West Yorkshire, England