About the role
Sense has an exciting opportunity for someone to join our Internal Recruitment Team as a Recruitment Administrator, this is a 6 month fixed term position. Your role will be split between our office in Selly Oak and home working. This is a full time role working 37.5 hours per week, however we can be flexible with start and finish times or if you need to split your day.
You will take the lead on scheduling and organising interview bookings for all areas of Sense, including our social care, retail, and charity roles. You will act as the first point of contact for hiring managers and candidates, managing diaries, booking virtual and face to face interviews, organising interpreters, and facilitating all reasonable adjustments requested.
You will also play a key part in candidate attraction, sourcing, ensuring all applications are sent to hiring managers, and building the Sense Brand in local communities.
Day to Day Duties Include:
- Manage all interview bookings, confirmation of interviews, keeping interview calendar / diary up to date and obtaining interview feedback.
- Ensuring all hiring managers receive their applications as soon as possible to commence shortlisting
- Resourcing for various roles on behalf of the recruitment team using a variety of sources including job boards, social media, local press and job fairs
- Management of the Sense Recruitment Inbox and phone line
- Respond and resolve where possible routine hiring manager enquiries; escalating as appropriate to the Recruitment Specialist & Recruitment People Partner
- Ensure all job adverts are placed on all job boards we use and social media; whilst building the Sense brand in local groups and pages on social media.
- Work with the Recruitment Specialists to build the Sense brand in local areas including working with local colleges, universities, schools and training providers.
For a full job description please click the link below.
Essential Skills and Experience Required:
- Confident in using Microsoft office for diary management, booking interviews / meetings and keeping calendars updated
- Able to set up, book and coordinate Microsoft Team and Zoom meetings / interviews
- Proven diary management experience
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to build effective working relationships; using tact and diplomacy when speaking with others.
- Proven experience of working in a busy, fast-moving administrative team supporting a multi-site environment; gained within a Recruitment function
- Experience of working in a customer focussed role
- Able to organise and prioritise own work, and be responsible and accountable for quality and accuracy of own work.
- Able to work under a high degree of pressure including meeting unpredictable deadlines and dealing with conflicting demands
- Be a team player and manage change whilst adopting a positive attitude if faced with challenging situations
- Experience of handling a high volume of queries either by email and phone.
- The ability to anticipate problems, understand challenges and propose potential solutions
- Proven experience of using a Recruitment / HR information system or other complex management information system
For everyone living with complex disabilities. For everyone who is deafblind. Sense is here to help people communicate and experience the world. We believe that no one, no matter how complex their disabilities, should be isolated, left out, or unable to fulfil their potential.
Working at Sense can be incredibly rewarding; we offer the opportunity to work in a large, diverse and successful charity where people can develop their skills, knowledge and careers in a supportive and flexible environment. In addition we have excellent training and development, the opportunity for you to join our Group Personal Pension scheme and a generous annual leave entitlement.