Job Title: Receptionist
Role Type: Permanent – Full Time Role
Salary: Based on a 40 hour contract £22,932.00 per annum
We have an exciting opportunity for a Receptionist
to come and join our Front of House team here at the Runnymede on Thames….
Our front of house team are the first point of
contact for our guests and are responsible for ensuring that we are offering a
warm and professional welcome to all, whilst creating memorable experiences for
our guests during their stay, providing our guests with information needed
throughout their stay as well as effectively dealing with any guest feedback or
The Ideal Candidate:
Our ideal candidate will
be proactive, excel at
creating a fantastic customer experience for guests whether that is face to
face, on the telephone or by email, enjoy working as part of a team as well as
being confident working alone & take pride in their personal presentation. Previous experience would be an advantage but
not essential as you will receive full training.
flexible approach is required as this role will involve you working a mixture
of shifts including weekends.
The benefits of working with us:
- 20% team member discount across Warner Leisure Hotels and Haven holidays for you, your family and friends
- Free use of the gym and leisure facilities
- 22 days annual leave pro rata’d
- Government pension scheme and optional salary sacrifice scheme
- Reward & recognition schemes
- Fantastic discounts when making purchases from most major retailers and hundreds of discounts on everyday purchases
- Externally recognised qualifications that will give you the opportunity to progress and develop within Bourne Leisure.
About the Runnymede on Thames:
Our bright and modern
hotel boasts an enticing riverside restaurant, outside River Hideout
restaurant, a buzzing lounge, and 180
bedrooms. Alongside an award winning spa that puts the treat in treatments,
indoor & outdoor pool, a fully equipped gym and an array of
outdoor activities from archery to tennis.
Excellently located just
off the M25 and near Egham train station, we have a wonderful buzz, yet step
outside and you’ll find peace and tranquillity directly on the banks of the
If this sounds
like the role for you then please apply today!
Location: Runnymede, Surrey, TW20 0AG