At J B Riney, our people are our company. J B Riney is a long-established Civil Engineering company who have operated in the Greater London area for nearly 40 years. Working alongside many Local Authorities and Councils, our well-earned reputation is built on local knowledge, reliability, quality products / services and a customer focused delivery.
As part of the national Tarmac business which sits within the global CRH family, the career opportunities are limitless.
Joining our team as Reactive Planning Coordinator you will enjoy a Highly Competitive Salary, Bonus, Pension Contributions and more.
- To permit reactive works in line with the NRSWA permitting scheme. To review permits and ensure they are granted, liaising with client permitting team as required.
- Review FPN & S74 notices that are received and challenge in a timely manner where required.
Ensure compliance with Safety, Health and Environmental requirements and company procedures.
Ensure all works are correctly permitted in accordance with the TMA / EToN6/ Street Manager permitting system/procedure.
Management of the review of permits to ensure compliance
Responsibility for general administration to support operational service delivery (e.g. timesheets, cost reconciliation, filing, archiving and daily check of works order system)
Undertake ad-hoc project work and tasks as and when required.
The ideal candidate will have previous Reactive Planning Coordinator experience or the following skills:
- Process driven
- IT Literate Word Excel and Project
- Operational technical Knowledge (e.g. material types, NRSWA etc) Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Effective communication skills
Salary: Fantastic Salary + Benefits
Location: Radlett, Hertfordshire, England
Job Reference: tarmac/TP/47942/3576