Property Team Manager position at Rendall & Rittner
Location – Home Based (London Portfolio)
Working Hours – Monday to Friday 0900 – 1730
Salary – Competitive
Contract – Permanent
Who we are?
Rendall & Rittner are an established, award winning and accredited, Residential Leasehold Property Management company, delivering outstanding management to our clients and lessees nationwide.
Rendall & Rittner is a place where hard work is acknowledged and rewarded, where development is nurtured and supported, where values are never compromised and where success is celebrated.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to manage a team with a central London portfolio. You will also have the unique opportunity to also manage your own high-end luxury development in South West London. Within this leadership role you will be able to work closely with Senior Property Managers to guide , coach and mentor where appropriate. You will directly manage a development of approx. 1100 luxury residential homes . This is a great opportunity to enhance your leadership skills whilst still actively being invovled in the day to day of property management.
Reporting into the Area Director you will work lead a Senior Property Management team to deliver an excellent service to the residents and the clients across a varied portfolio. You will have the support of an defined onsite staff and the wider team. This position will require you to work form the site for a minimum of one day a week, and attendance to other developments with the portfolio to support team members.
Every great Rendall & Rittner experience needs great people!
What makes a successful Property Team Manager at Rendall & Rittner?
- you’ll have experience managing luxury, new build leasehold properties, delivering day-to-day property management.
- you’ll have experience managing staff and relevant employment related issues.
- you will have developed teams, fostering an environment of learning.
- you’ll be an expert in managing budgets and overall expenditure for developments, producing forecasts and reports.
you’ll be a true expert in customer service, who uses this to lead, engage and inspire others.
- you’re always looking for opportunities to drive the performance of your portfolio.
- you have overseen developer snagging, major works and carried out the Section 20 consultation process.
- you’ll have the ability to interpret policies, procedures, and relevant leasehold legislation, researching where required and providing advice consistently, demonstrating a working knowledge of relevant Landlord and Tenant Act, RICS and ARMA guidelines.
- you’ll have experience conducting site inspections, ensuring Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and have a basic working knowledge of building maintenance systems.
- you’ll have experience in understanding, interpreting, and preparing reports and plans (financial report, budgeting, works scheduling, workload allocation, performance planning).
- you’ll have experience with mobilisation on phased developments.
- you have an understanding of Heating and Cooling billing.
- are an IRPM associate/membership (or willing and able to obtain within first year of employment) (Fully Funded).
- your team matters to you, you support them, work together, and build meaningful working relationships with colleagues, residents, contractors, and clients.
Working with Rendall & Rittner is more than a job, it’s a career!
As a Property Team Manager at Rendall and Rittner, you’ll receive
- Support with your career development aspirations offering fully funded training programmes
- Exclusive savings on entertainment, travel, shopping, restaurants and health and fitness
- Competitive salary and Discretionary Bonuses
- Private Medical Insurance*
- Life Assurance
- 25 days holiday plus national holiday days
- Employee referral scheme
- Enrolment into the Rendall & Rittner Pension scheme
- EAP to support on matters such as Family, Health, Money, and Work
.………………and so much more!
Look us up on LinkedIn for more information or visit our website Rendall & Rittner – Work with us for a list of our current opportunities. If you just want to have a chat to find out more, give our recruitment team a call who are always happy to help and provide further details (020 7702 0701) please quote the Ref number below.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK, without restrictions. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from all candidates. *following a qualifying period