Property Team Manager position at Rendall & Rittner
Location – Home Based (London Portfolio)
Working Hours – Monday to Friday 0900 – 1730
Salary – Competitive
Contract – Permanent
Who we are?
Rendall & Rittner are an established, award winning and accredited, Residential Leasehold Property Management company, delivering outstanding management to our clients and lessees nationwide.
Rendall & Rittner is a place where hard work is acknowledged and rewarded, where development is nurtured and supported, where values are never compromised and where success is celebrated.
This is a excellent opportunity to take that next step within your property management career, using your extensive and senior level experience in leasehold management. You will lead a team who individually manage London based developments. The team portfolio consists of 14 residential developments varying in number, from small developments with 8 homes through to larger schemes of circa 300 residential homes. Within this leadership role you will work closely with Senior Property Managers, Property Managers and Assistants, to guide , coach and mentor to ensure compliance and a high level of customer service is adhered to.
Reporting into the Area Director you will work lead a team of various levels of experience to deliver an excellent service to the residents and the clients across a varied portfolio. You will have will have a team of 4 remote based staff and also the wider onsite teams to guide and support. This position will require you to attend sites with your team (minimum once a week) and be based from the Head office to facilitate training and regular one- to – ones with the team.
Every great Rendall & Rittner experience needs great people!
What makes a successful Property Team Manager at Rendall & Rittner?
- you’ll have experience managing luxury, new build leasehold properties, delivering day-to-day property management.
- you’ll have experience managing staff and relevant employment related issues.
- you will have developed teams, fostering an environment of learning.
- you’ll be an expert in managing budgets and overall expenditure for developments, producing forecasts and reports.
you’ll be a true expert in customer service, who uses this to lead, engage and inspire others.
- you’re always looking for opportunities to drive the performance of your portfolio.
- you have overseen developer snagging, major works and carried out the Section 20 consultation process.
- you’ll have the ability to interpret policies, procedures, and relevant leasehold legislation, researching where required and providing advice consistently, demonstrating a working knowledge of relevant Landlord and Tenant Act, RICS and ARMA guidelines.
- you’ll have experience conducting site inspections, ensuring Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and have a basic working knowledge of building maintenance systems.
- you’ll have experience in understanding, interpreting, and preparing reports and plans (financial report, budgeting, works scheduling, workload allocation, performance planning).
- you’ll have experience with mobilisation on phased developments.
- you have an understanding of Heating and Cooling billing.
- are an IRPM associate/membership (or willing and able to obtain within first year of employment) (Fully Funded).
- your team matters to you, you support them, work together, and build meaningful working relationships with colleagues, residents, contractors, and clients.
Working with Rendall & Rittner is more than a job, it’s a career!
As a Property Team Manager at Rendall and Rittner, you’ll receive
- Support with your career development aspirations offering fully funded training programmes
- Exclusive savings on entertainment, travel, shopping, restaurants and health and fitness
- Competitive salary and Discretionary Bonuses
- Private Medical Insurance*
- Life Assurance
- 25 days holiday plus national holiday days
- Employee referral scheme
- Enrolment into the Rendall & Rittner Pension scheme
- EAP to support on matters such as Family, Health, Money, and Work
.………………and so much more!
Look us up on LinkedIn for more information or visit our website Rendall & Rittner – Work with us for a list of our current opportunities. If you just want to have a chat to find out more, give our recruitment team a call who are always happy to help and provide further details (020 7702 0701) please quote the Ref number below.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK, without restrictions. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from all candidates. *following a qualifying period