Salary: £10.85 – £10.85
Shift hours: Full Time
We currently have an opportunity for a Porter to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Have full working knowledge of the University of Greenwich contract which are to be covered by the
Business Support services delivered by Sodexo.
- Manage the workload via the CAFM system effectively managing jobs/tasks within SLA in the absence of the Head Porter
- Co-ordinate and assist with daily/routine tasks, the setting up of meeting/events and services as required from other service streams.
- Responsible for the Safety at Work / Health & Safety of the Portering team.
- Operate within a wider team providing services as required to support the University of Greenwich contract.
- Ensure you maintain and deliver a quality service according to set work schedules and procedures.
- Ensure achievement of high levels of client and service user satisfaction
- To establish and maintain satisfactory relationships with individuals at all levels within the Company and the Client organisation
- To ensure that both SLA’s and KPI’s are being delivered to the required contract standard
- To produce accurate and relevant information to ensure monthly reporting is completed as required.
- Resourcing and supporting projects as required
- Mainstay of role is Monday to Friday – occasional weekend working may be required but would be adhoc and with notice, core operating hours would be between 0600 – 2100 hours.
- Previous Portering experience, training will be provided
- Experience working in a team
- Strong communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to motivate others
- Knowledge of H&S
- Supervisory experience
- Extensive experience working in a large education enviroment
Location: Chatham, England