Portfolio Accountant position at Rendall & Rittner
Location – INSERT
Working hours – INSERT
Salary – INSERT
Contract – INSERT
Who we are?
Rendall & Rittner are an established, award winning and accredited, Residential Leasehold Property Management company, delivering outstanding management to our clients and lessees nationwide.
Rendall & Rittner is a place where hard work is acknowledged and rewarded, where development is nurtured and supported, where values are never compromised and where success is celebrated.
Every great Rendall & Rittner experience needs great people!
What makes a successful Portfolio Accountant at Rendall & Rittner?
- You have significant experience within an accounting role and a recognised accounting qualification such as CIMA, ACCA, AAT or qualified by experience.
- you’ll have experience in maintaining the accuracy and integrity of accounting records of designated portfolios preferably within the property sector or something of a similar nature.
- you’ll have experience managing and mentoring staff as well as supporting senior management.
- you’ll have good knowledge of accounting systems (Propman software desirable) as well as advance MS Excel skills.
- you will have solid experience in preparing year-end accounts, re-allocation of costs and have all-round experience forming, reviewing and preparation of variances.
- you’ll have experience of the audit process and liaising with external auditors.
- you’ll be experienced in preparing profit and loss and balance reports, as well as other associated reports for auditors.
- you’ll have monitored cash flow and managed outstanding creditors.
- you’ll be a strong communicator both verbal and written with the ability to understand, interpret and prepare complex reports and plans; including financial reporting, budgeting, work scheduling, workload allocation and performance planning.
- you have experience managing surplus and deficit charges onto lessee accounts, as well as managing service charge demands.
- you’ll have strong property management experience, adept knowledge around service charge and ability to step into this role and work independently.
- you’ll have an analytical mind with excellent attention to detail.
- you’ll have experience working with the statutory accounts filed at Companies House and Inland Revenue.
- Working with Rendall & Rittner is more than a job, it’s a career!
As a Portfolio Accountant at Rendall and Rittner, you’ll receive
- Support with your career development aspirations offering fully funded training programmes
- Exclusive savings on entertainment, travel, shopping, restaurants and health and fitness
- Competitive salary and Discretionary Bonuses
- Private Medical Insurance*
- Life Assurance
- 25 days holiday plus national holiday days
- Employee referral scheme
- Enrolment into the Rendall & Rittner Pension scheme
- EAP to support on matters such as Family, Health, Money, and Work
- .………………and so much more!
Look us up on LinkedIn for more information or visit our website Rendall & Rittner – Work with us for a list of our current opportunities. If you just want to have a chat to find out more, give our recruitment team a call who are always happy to help and provide further details (020 7702 0701) please quote the Ref number below.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK, without restrictions. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from all candidates. *following a qualifying period