Job Title: Pharmacist
Branch Address: Pilgrim Hospital, Sibsey Road, Boston, PE21 9QS
Salary and Hourly Rate: £29.00 per hour
Other Incentive: £5,000 welcome bonus or generous relocation package
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 09.00 -18.00 and Saturday 09.00 – 13.00 (Some flexibility available)
Are you a dedicated and patient-focused Pharmacist looking for an exciting opportunity to make a difference in the healthcare industry and further your clinical skills working in a hospital environment?
Rowlands Pharmacy is seeking a talented and experienced pharmacist to join our team in the Pilgrim Hospital branch. As a well-respected pharmacy chain, we are fully committed to delivering the highest level of care to our patients. If you are passionate about improving the well being of individuals and eager to work in a collaborative and supportive environment, we want to hear from you.
As a Pharmacist in one of Rowlands hospital branches you will be given extensive and specialist training as well as gaining exposure to the hospital pharmacy environment.
This branch is staffed with an experienced team providing an excellent service to the hospital. Currently dispensing around 5,500 items per month.
What We Offer
- £29.00 per hour
- £5,000 welcome bonus or generous relocation package
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (Increasing to 32 days with length of service)
- Option to buy/sell up to 5 days holiday per year
- GPhC fees paid
- Performance related bonus of up to £5000 per year
- Company pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Market leading employee discounts programme including a range of big name retailers
- Dispense prescription medications accurately and efficiently, ensuring compliance with all legal and ethical guidelines.
- Provide medication counselling and support to patients, answering their questions and addressing concerns.
- Collaborate with healthcare professionals, including doctors and nurses, to optimise patient care.
- Maintain accurate patient records and manage pharmacy inventory.
- Offer advice on over-the-counter medications and healthcare products..
What We Require
- Registered Pharmacist with the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC).
- Proven pharmacy experience preferably in a hospital setting.
- Strong commitment to patient care and safety.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and independently.
- Up-to-date knowledge of pharmaceutical products and healthcare trends.
- A flexible and positive approach to problem-solving.