Shift Hours: 22.5 hours per week. –
Your potential plus our commitment changes lives
National Care Group (NCG) is a leading provider of care and support services to vulnerable adults throughout the United Kingdom. We work closely with the people we support, their family members, local authorities and care providers to provide high quality, person-centred support across the following services: supported living, residential care, outreach & home support, and day services.
Due to a period of significant growth, National Care Group are currently recruiting for a Part Time Payroll Manager to join our team.
Hours 22.5 per week.
As one of the UK’s leading providers of care and support services to vulnerable adults, National Care Group fully appreciate the amazing and life changing work our teams do. That is why we offer:
- Competitive salary up to £18000per annum
- 5 Days per week, Monday to Friday
- 33 days annual leave (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Access to Digital Perks where you can gain discounts on gym memberships, shopping, theme parks, travel and more
- Rewards and recognition for your work
- Office and Home Work available.
The Payroll Manager will be responsible for management of the end to end payroll process for multiple payrolls spread across the UK. Main responsibilities include:
- Day to day management of a team of four Payroll Advisors.
- Manage the relationships with the various local teams to ensure that they are providing accurate and timely information.
- Work closely with the HR team to integrate systems and processes between the HR and Payroll teams
- Ensure relevant compliance for tax, NI across all payroll
- Responsible for the production of accurate balance sheet reconciliations across Payroll to the agreed timetable.
- Ensure internal processes in place to limit payroll errors
- Develop and implement robust checks for each payroll cycle to demonstrate checks and sign off
- Regularly review regulations to ensure pay and benefit policies and procedures are up to date and compliant
- Experience of end to end payroll processing
- Proficiency with payroll software
- Strong knowledge of regulations to ensure compliance
- Experience of managing
- Ability to work under pressure
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
- Proven experience of working in a fast-paced environment