This is an opportunity for you to join an ambitious and fast-growing software business. We develop and sell recruitment software that makes recruitment fairer, faster, and better for everyone.
We’re now looking to hire our first Partner Sales Manager to grow our presence, revenue, and referrals from recruitment businesses, including large recruitment agencies, RPOs and MSPs.
You will be responsible for developing and managing relationships with channel partners to drive new sales and revenue. You will identify and onboard new partners, helping them to win new business in partnership, as well as manage relationships with some of our existing partners.
You will own the full partner acquisition life cycle, with a focus on the identification of new partners as well as expanding and strengthening existing partner relationships.
The role is home-based but will involve travel to our Sheffield HQ, partner offices, and marketing events across the UK. Occasional travel outside of the UK to customer sites may be required.
- Identify and acquire new channel partners.
- Manage the performance of existing partners and develop strategies to improve their sales and revenue potential.
- Be a responsive point of contact for partners and someone they enjoy working with to ensure success.
- Provide occasional support and training to partners to ensure success.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with partners and work closely with them to achieve mutual goals.
- Collaborate with the sales & marketing teams to align sales and partners’ efforts.
- Monitor industry trends and stay up-to-date on competitors and market conditions.
- Develop and implement channel partner programs, such as training, marketing, and incentives.
- Measure and report on the performance of channel partners using metrics such as sales and revenue.
- Identify and resolve conflicts and challenges within the channel.
- Provide support and guidance to partners on product and solution offerings.
- Attend industry events and conferences to build relationships and promote the company.
- As part of your role, you will support Tribepad in achieving our environmental and sustainability targets.
- Report any observed or suspected security weaknesses in systems or services to your Team Lead/CTO.
The Ideal Candidate
You are a naturally curious problem solver who is fired up to not only smash your target but do so while being a key team player within a company that is recognised as a strategic challenger in the market.
A successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following;
- Essential > Proven sales experience with a background in meeting and exceeding targets.
- Essential > Knowledge of sales techniques and strategies.
- Highly Desirable > Previous experience in channel/partner management or Talent Acquisition, preferably in a SaaS environment.
- Essential > Ability to build and maintain relationships with channel partners.
- Essential > A desire to learn and grow in the channel management field.
- Essential > Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with experience presenting to partners/ key stakeholders.
- Essential > Excellent problem-solving and negotiation skills.
- Essential > Time management and organisational skills.
- Essential > Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Essential > Flexibility and adaptability to change.
- Essential > Proficiency in customer relationship management (CRM) software.
About the Company
Our ethos is People first, product second, and profit third, we have an exceptional team of talented people and a customer list that demonstrates how brilliant our product is.
In addition to a great salary, we offer hybrid working, up to 7.5% matched pension contributions, a generous holiday allowance, and private healthcare. We provide a training budget to support your continued learning and development and we also like to get together socially so we can strengthen our working relationships.
Tribepad is committed to treating each of our employees as unique and individual. We will continually strive for diversity and equity ensuring you always have a sense of purpose and belonging during your career with us.
Head on over to our website to find out more about our products, culture, and ethical manifesto.