Shift Hours: Part Time – 0
Part Time Support Worker
£10.42 per hour
Do you dare to make a difference?
We know working in Social care is more than ‘just a job’. To us its playing a crucial role in enabling the people we support to live their best lives.
Unlock your potential by joining our team as a Support Workers at Endurance Care Kings Lynn Norfolk.
You can expect;
- Accelerated career paths with no experience required
- Unlimited Refer a Friend Scheme – £300 for each successful referral
- Recognised qualifications with paid training
- Flexible working patterns
- Inclusive culture with progressive wellbeing support
- £10.42 hourly rate from April 2023
At Endurance Care we provide person-centred care for adults with learning disabilities, down syndrome and those that display challenging behaviours in a Residential and Support Living setting.
Person-centred care for adults with learning disabilities, down syndrome and those that display challenging behaviours in a Support Living setting.
“National Care Group are committed to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with the job description, we encourage you to apply. You may be just the right candidate for us”