Paralegal/ Legal Assistant position at Rendall & Rittner (Home Based – with access to London)
Working Hours – 09:00 – 17:30 Monday – Friday
Salary – £25,000 – £28,000 (according to experience)
Contract – permanent
Who we are?
Rendall & Rittner is a place where hard work is acknowledged and rewarded, where development is nurtured and supported, where values are never compromised and where success is celebrated.
We are a responsible modern organisation, with best practice a fundamental part of our DNA. We’re ever conscious of the need for balance: superlative client service with sustainability; management excellence with staff motivation; financial prudence with a permanent programme of growth and improvement.
At Rendall & Rittner, we focus on delivering outstanding management to our clients and lessees. We are constantly developing initiatives to ensure that our day-to-day management is as effective as possible. Key services and strategies include our innovative approach to management and customer service, our dedication to corporate social responsibility and investment in our staff.
Every great Rendall & Rittner experience needs great people!
What makes a brilliant Rendall & Rittner Paralegal/ Legal Assistant?
· you’ll have a good understanding of property law, to include leases and tenants’ rights.
· you’ll will have the ability to multitask, prioritise and manage a busy workload.
· you’ll have excellent communication skills and be able to liaise with internal and external stakeholders to include Solicitors and Leaseholders.
· you’ll ensure all information is compliant with current legislation.
· previous exposure to electronic document management systems and filing systems desirable.
· you’ll have excellent customer service dealing with all enquiries in a professional manner.
. you’ll have the ability to ensure timescales are met, kept up to date and filed accordingly
Working with Rendall & Rittner is more than a job, it’s a career!
As a Rendall and Rittner Legal Administrator you’ll receive
· Support with your career development aspirations with fully funded training programmes
· Exclusive savings on travel, shopping, restaurants and health and fitness through our benefits portal. Including, but not limited to discounts at Virgin Media, Virgin Active, TM Lewin, Charles Tyrwhitt, Apple, Samsung, BT Broadband, EE, Deliveroo, The Gym, Nespresso and much much more.
· A competitive salary
· Private Medical Care for Managers and Employees following a qualifying period
· Season Ticket Loans
· Free Eye Tests
· Life Assurance
· Full Company Induction with VIP guest speakers
· Induction onto our staff recognition platform
· 25 days holiday + bank holidays
· Discretionary Bonuses
· Employee referral scheme with rewards up £1500 per referral
· Enrolment into the Rendall & Rittner Pension scheme
· Employee Assistance Programme including support on matters such as Family, Health, Money and Work.
· Participate in our Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives
· and so much more!
To apply please respond with your CV. Look us up at Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn or for more information please visit our website Rendall & Rittner – Work with us page for a list of our current opportunities.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK, without restrictions. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from all candidates.