Junior PA to Regional Estates Managers
LOCATION – Hybrid (Home /Office – 74 King Edward St, Macclesfield SK10 1AT)
WORKING HOURS – Monday to Friday 0900 – 1730
SALARY – £22,000 – £24,000
CONTRACT – FTC – 9 Months – Full Time
Premier Estates is an award-winning managing agent that successfully maintains one of the largest and most diverse residential property portfolios in the UK. Our success is founded on the fundamental principal of effective communication and unsurpassed customer service, establishing rewarding and lasting relationships with our many satisfied clients.
- Hybrid Working (min 1 day a week in the office)
- Free fruit in the office
- Day off on your Birthday
- Free staff events
- Westfield Health cash back plan, with surgery options
- Pay day butties (in the office)
- 25 days holiday, plus the option to buy extra holiday
- Christmas closure
You will work as part of the Estates Management team, to provide comprehensive administrative support to the PA to Estates Director and Regional Estates Directors.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- As instructed by PA to Estates Director, assisting with managing and monitoring incoming telephone, mail and email correspondence for Regional Estates Directors appropriately and in a timely manner; often responding on the Regional Estates Director’s behalf.
- Provide cover and support in the absence of the PA to the Estates Director
- Preparing documentation, collating reports and compiling correspondence on the Regional Estates Director’s behalf.
- Implementing and maintaining data and filing systems
- Efficiently liaising with the team across offices and developments.
- Providing ad hoc assistance to the Senior Estates Managers and members of the Regional Estates Management team.
- Presenting a professional, positive and friendly approach to the company’s external contacts.
Please Note: You will be provided with the relevant guidance and support to be successful in the role
WHAT WE ASK FROM YOU:
- English and Maths GCSE Level 4 (Grade C) or above
- Experience in a similar or comparable organisation
- Proven ability to deliver exceptional levels of customer service
- Experience of managing a busy and demanding workload
- Organised, with attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills – both verbally and in writing.
For more information about this position, or to find out more about Premier Estates, please visit our website for further details. If you would like to contact us, please email our recruitment team at email@example.com who will be happy to help and provide further details.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK, without restrictions. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from all candidates.
Salary: 22000 – 24000