Are you looking for an organisation that cares about the work-life balance of its workforce? An employer who offers structured personal development, progression opportunities and outstanding training? Well look no further!
At HMRC we are committed to creating a great place to work for all our colleagues; an inclusive and respectful environment that reflects the diversity of the society we serve. We do this by taking equality, diversity and inclusion into account in everything we do.
This is a key management role within Estates, working to the Head of Operational Contract Manager to deliver Hard/Soft Facilities Management services as part of the Operational Contract Management Team in our HMRC locations.
We are looking for people with expertise in a wide range of property related services that can work at pace in a fast-moving agile workplace and this role is a key part of the team we want to build; working with a range of internal and external senior stakeholders to ensure the contracts are providing good value for money services and are managed fairly ensuring that all Key Performance Indicators are met.
Due to the nature of the team and the locations they operate from, the role holder will be expected to travel on a regular basis with occasional overnight stays.
Here are some of the things you’ll be responsible for;
- Reporting to the Senior Operational Contract Manager
- Work with suppliers, local teams and the wider estate team to support the management of the Hard/Soft FM services into the estate
- Where required lead on contract meetings and take ownership and responsibility for wider team actions
- Contributing to meetings & engagement with suppliers
- Work with the performance analysts and local teams to measure supplier performance and assure the contract deliverables
- Lead on the management of supplier action plans and conversations with the supplier on contract performance and interventions
- Deputising for the Senior Operational Contract Manager
- Responsible for ensuring accurate and evidential reporting
- Knowledge of the Facilities Management industry
- Able to deliver results and meeting targets
- Ability to analyse and interpret information, engaging stakeholders to make informed decisions and deliver business focused solutions
- Evidence of working with a range of people and demonstrating negotiation skills
- Excellent relationship builder, experienced working across all levels in an organisation
- Able to prioritise work within team
- Passion for the industry, working alongside professionals
- Evidence of a passion for delivering exceptional customer service
Mandatory to Develop towards;
If not already held, you must be willing to obtain CMCP Contract Management – Practitioner within 18 months of take up duty.
- Learning and development tailored to your role
- An environment with flexible working options
- A culture encouraging inclusion and diversity
- A Civil Service pension with an average employer contribution of 27%
Salary: £35092 per annum
Job Category: Property