Our incredible Not-for-Profit Audit team are on the lookout for experienced and talented NFP Audit Assistant Manager’s to come and join the team and push us on to our next phase of growth.
If you have a passion for what you do, making a difference and want to work for a truly unique firm where you have the freedom to use that experience to deliver exceptional work, then we would love to hear from you.
About the role…
An Audit Assistant Manager, you need to be curious, sceptical, and have a questioning mindset. You need to be adaptable and versatile, with the confidence and composure to engage and liaise with clients and team members. As you know, this is no rigid, eyes-down and desk-bound role.
At Cooper Parry, we’ve evolved auditing. Delivered by staff who are empowered and supported, our audits aren’t all about irritating nit-picking and endless meetings; they are built on an award-wining, consultative service that balances remote working with focused client visits.
It’s hard work… and you love it.
You thrive on client-facing project management, you relish the hands-on leadership, and you take pride in the satisfaction of spotting and resolving issues at the heart of business activity.
What you’ll need…
As the ideal candidate you will be/have:
- ACA or ACCA qualified OR part-qualified
- Three or more years of experience in audit delivery in a practice setting
- Experience working with Not For Profit (NFP) organisations i.e. academies, independent schools and student unions, to charities, museums and cathedrals
- Experience leading at least two audits in a senior capacity (only include for an Manager)
Our audit team is energetic, self-motivated, and dedicated to giving a first-class service to our clients. We challenge the status quo, deliver exceptional results, and have fun whilst doing it!
What’s in it for you…
We have always believed in trusting our people to make the right decisions for themselves. From how you dress, to where you work and how often you take holiday. We give our people the opportunity to work flexibly, as well as the trust and accountability to deliver.
Cooper Parry’s mindset is simple. We put our people at the heart of our culture. Why? Pretty simple really… if our people love working here then they do amazing work.
That’s why we offer things like:
- Build your experience and skillset, leading more audits than you’d get at the largest firms
- A streamlined, client-focused auditing service free from unnecessary red tape
- Empowered and entrusted to do what you do best, an employer that cares
- Open holiday
- No dress code – “Wear something!”
- Incredible development and career growth – tailored training to help you learn and progress
- A truly flexible approach to work balancing working from home, in office or at a coffee shop – “Work from Anywhere. Anytime. Forever”
You CAN have all that without the 70-hour working weeks and limited sleeps. There is another way –
we’ve evolved auditing. Our audits aren’t all about irritating nit-picking and endless meetings; they are built on an award-wining, consultative service that balances remote working with focused client visits.
We know everyone performs their best when they feel welcomed and supported to bring their whole selves to work. As an equal opportunities employer, we will work with you to ensure you have all you need to achieve your best.
Get in touch if you have any questions about our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion or about accessibility/accommodations during your application process.