Shift hours: Permanent
To support and deliver the AFC plan for all mechanical PPM and Reactive tasks ensuring they are carried out with the resources allocated, with regards to the level of service, quality, and cost control whilst ensuring compliance with contractual, health and safety and ISO 9001 standards.
- Providing a safe environment for all users of the premises, promoting a safety culture and ensuring your team are aware of and operate in accordance with company and client Health & Safety procedures at all times.
- Understanding the aspects of the PFI contract, in compliance with legislative and contractual requirements and ensuring all Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality ISO9001 standards are met.
- Working as part of a team to deliver quality standards and achieve individual and team performance targets.
- Working together with the Technical Planning Foreman, Contractor Monitoring Co Ordinator and Helpdesk team to ensure works are planned and activities prioritised within the team for, planned, unplanned, out of hours, PPM and reactive Top desk requests to meet SLA and contractual requirements
- Communicating with the team to share and solve problems and promote a positive safety culture daily, liaising with the HSE manager when required.
- Liaising with the Technical Planning Foreman, Contractor Monitoring Co Ordinator, Helpdesk and Lifecycle Team to ensure all quotes required to complete planned and reactive maintenance and repairs meet and maximise the asset lifecycle plan and budget.
- Producing and providing accurate and timely periodic reports to identify issues and raise action points including; Stock reporting, HSE report, Compliance and Quality, Contractor report.
- Complete administration tasks to include HR, work schedules and tickets. These need to be correct, accurate and within agreed allocated timelines.
- As part of your contract you will be required to be part of an on-call rota covering OOH and weekends
- To comply with any reasonable requests made by your Line Manager
- Proven technical experience with a hard facilities related environment with sound knowledge of procedural and legislative frameworks
- HNC or BTEC in Mechanical Engineering.
- Being able to work alone and as part of a team to achieve high standards of works
- Computer literate and capable of using Microsoft packages
- Previous understanding and experience of PPM/CAFM systems
- Current driving licence
- IOSH Managing Safely or equivalent Health and Safety qualification
- Have the knowledge of Low temperature hot water systems, TMV’s, Pressure Systems, Pool Plant, AHU/AC Systems, Compressed Air Systems, L8, BEMS & Heating controls
- Knowledge of Project management
- Knowledge of Budget experience
- Experience working in a PFI environment
Location: Harrogate, North Yorkshire