Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 per annum
Shift hours: Part Time
We are seeking a Marketing Executive to join our Customer and Member team. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the planning and implementation of a wide range of integrated marketing projects.
As a Marketing Executive, you will work closely with the wider marketing team and key internal partners to develop and execute campaigns that meet business objectives. You will be responsible for monitoring campaign performance and reporting on success
- Plan and execute campaigns and projects.
- Devise creative solutions to business challenges.
- Implement effective and efficient working processes.
- Build close links with internal partners.
- Demonstrate success and reporting.
- Experience in delivering integrated marketing and communications campaigns.
- Knowledge of marketing and consumer trends relevant to business units.
- Ability to communicate ideas clearly and effectively and build consensus.
- Resilient, positive, and solutions-focused mindset.
- Full UK driving license.
Desirable Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Ability to devise new and creative solutions to business challenges.
- Commercial acumen.
- Excellent stakeholder and relationship management. Ability to build strong partnerships.
Location: Wherstead Park, The Street, Wherstead, Ipswich, Suffolk