Management Accountant – Service Charge position at Premier Estates
Location – Head Office – 72-74 King Edward Street, Macclesfield, Cheshire, SK10 1AT
Working hours – Mon-Fri 9am-5.50pm
Salary – Competitive
Contract – Permanent
Premier Estates is an award-winning managing agent that successfully maintains one of the largest and most diverse residential property portfolios in the UK. Our success is founded on the fundamental principal of effective communication and unsurpassed customer service, establishing rewarding and lasting relationships with our many satisfied clients.
- Hybrid Working (min 1 day a week in the office)
- Free fruit in the office
- Day off on your Birthday
- Free staff events
- Westfield Health cash back plan
- Pay day butties (in the office)
- 25 days holiday, plus the option to buy extra holiday
- Christmas closure
Year End Accounts:
- Produce the timeline for production and finalisation of the accounts, in line with the KPIs / Client Requirements.
- Preparation of annual Service Charge Accounts for 5/6 large developments – liaising closely with Estates teams, Clients and External Auditors
Ongoing Balance Sheet Reviews. Ensuring no item on the balance sheet is greater than 12 months old
- Produce the budget timeline in accordance with the KPIs / Client Requirements
- Work closely with Estates Team to produce Draft and Final versions of the budgets for submission to client for approval
- Produce Monthly / Quarterly Client Reports in line with KPIs / Client Requirements.
- Preparation and review of the monthly reconciliation of income and expenditure. Present this detail as part of the monthly reporting expenditure file.
- Prepare and review monthly VAT reports where applicable.
- Prepare for and attend Client Meetings – Monthly, Year End and Budget
Please Note: You will be provided with the relevant guidance and support to be successful in the role.
WHAT WE ASK FROM YOU;
- AAT qualified and or ACA or CIMA part qualification
- Experience of working in accounts
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritize work a busy workload, with attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently from home once trained.
- Understanding of double entry
- Proficient IT Skills in Microsoft office
For more information about this position, or to find out more about Premier Estates, please visit our website for further details. If you would like to contact us, please email our recruitment team at email@example.com who will be happy to help and provide further details.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK, without restrictions. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from all candidates.