Major works Project Manager – Fire Safety Remediation position at Rendall & Rittner
Location – Home Based (London Portfolio)
Working Hours – Monday to Friday 0900 – 1730
Salary – Competitive
Contract – 6 Month FTC
Who we are?
Rendall & Rittner are an established, award winning and accredited, Residential Leasehold Property Management company, delivering outstanding management to our clients and lessees nationwide.
Rendall & Rittner is a place where hard work is acknowledged and rewarded, where development is nurtured and supported, where values are never compromised and where success is celebrated.
Every great Rendall & Rittner experience needs great people!
What makes a successful Major works Project Manager – Fire Safety Remediation at Rendall & Rittner?
- You’ll have experience working with clients, remediation contractors and internal stakeholders regarding ongoing remediation projects
- You’ll have a good understanding of building construction methods
- You’ll have an understanding of the Building Safety Fund application process
- You’ll have experience managing high value projects and producing reports
- You’ll have a strong written and verbal communication skills
- You’ll be a leader, someone who has confidence in their own ability and can lead by example.
- You’ll have organise waking watch relief
- You’ll have experience preparing subsidy control declarations
- You’ll understand regulations around Fire Safety
Working with Rendall & Rittner is more than a job, it’s a career!
As a Fire Safety Remediation Manager at Rendall and Rittner, you’ll receive
- Support with your career development aspirations offering fully funded training programmes
- Exclusive savings on entertainment, travel, shopping, restaurants and health and fitness
- Competitive salary and Discretionary Bonuses
- Private Medical Insurance*
- Life Assurance
- 25 days holiday plus national holiday days
- Employee referral scheme
- Enrolment into the Rendall & Rittner Pension scheme
- EAP to support on matters such as Family, Health, Money, and Work
.………………and so much more!
Look us up on LinkedIn for more information or visit our website Rendall & Rittner – Work with us for a list of our current opportunities. If you just want to have a chat to find out more, give our recruitment team a call who are always happy to help and provide further details (020 7702 0701) please quote the Ref number below.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK, without restrictions. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from all candidates. *following a qualifying period