Salary: £32000 – £37000
Shift hours: Full Time
Four Acres is a unique site within our portfolio located in a private estate just outside Kingston Upon Thames. Set in beautiful grounds this tranquil venue offers the perfect facilities for its residential meeting and training programmes.
This is an exciting time to Come and join the team as Four Acres is currently undergoing a refurbishment within the Manor House and Conference Centre.
This position offers an excellent work life balance with sociable working hours mainly on a Monday – Friday basis.
Working with the onsite team you will nurture and develop individuals aligning with the site and company objectives whilst at the same time having the opportunity to develop and progress within your own role.
To be successful in this role you will require an electrical qualification preferable 18th Edition and have experience of working within a high-end residential environment such as a hotel/boarding school.
- To be responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of all areas, equipment, services, and grounds.
- To lead and manage the Maintenance Department so that it performs efficiently and effectively.
- To manage general maintenance and repair duties
- Undertaking and managing preventative maintenance schedules
- Health & safety compliance
- Managing the maintenance of the physical plant – HVAC, all electrical equipment, kitchen equipment, controls, fire safety systems, swimming pool and the interior and exterior of the building
- To maintain all maintenance stocks on a regular basis, ordering appropriate stocks when necessary, using the correct ordering systems
- To ensure all maintenance equipment is checked on a regular basis
- To ensure that the fire alarm system is tested weekly and records are kept up to date.
- To ensure that the fire precaution equipment is regularly checked as laid down in the Fire Precautions Log.
- To read meters weekly and maintain records on energy and water consumption.
- To keep a log of electrical appliances and their test dates and to ensure that they are tested
- Water management
- To ensure that legally required inspections of lifts, boilers, etc. are carried out and
- To liaise and co-ordinate with contractors on work to be carried out under contract agreements.
- To ensure that contractors are aware of their responsibilities while on the premises and is informed of health and safety requirements, e.g. fire regulations, fire exits, hazardous substances..
- To ensure that the works carried out are to the standards required.
- Records of the inspections are kept on file.
- To ensure that every member of the Maintenance department receives the required training and assessment to fulfil all legislative and company requirements and to develop the skills and capability required in their job. To ensure all training and assessment are recorde
Our ideal candidate will be an experienced Maintenance Lead currently working in a hotel environment with full responsibility for statutory compliance within the business and be hands on o fix issues in guest rooms to make sure they have a faultless stay, make sure our spa and gyms are operating seamlessly
- City & Guilds City & Guilds 2382-18 18th Edition
- 5 year’s experience in electrical building services and plant engineering with a good al-round working knowledge of mechanical systems.
- Excellent communications both written and verbal.
- Awareness of Legionella, Water Quality Management
- Asbestos Aware
- A customer focused approach, exhibiting a reliable and responsible attitude
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
Location: KINGSTON UPON THAMES, England