Shift hours: Full Time
The maintenance gardener shall carry out a varied range of duties across the busy healthcare establishment. The duties and responsibilities will be across the Wythenshawe and Withington Hospital sites as required.
- Will have day to day responsibility for responding to issued dockets and for correctly filling in such dockets prior to hand in.
- Will work to health and safety requirements.
- Will undertake all necessary grounds and gardens maintenance.
- Will undertake litter picking duties as directed by the supervisor / chargehard.
- Will carry out snow / ice clearance and gritting as directed by the supervisor / chargehand.
- Will undertake general labouring duties as directed by the supervisor / chargehand.
- Will be required to use all relevant tools, plant and equipment within their specific field.
- Will be required to use access equipment for working at heights.
- Will be required to undertake training on new techniques and legislation as required and pass on knowledge to others.
- May be required to work alone.
- May be required to drive the company vehicle from time to time as directed by the supervisor / chargehand.
- To undertake all additional duties and responsibilities as instructed by senior management and may be required to work on other Sodexo contracts as directed by his manager.
- You are responsible for your own Health and Safety and that of your colleagues.
Location: Wythenshawe, England