Maintenance Administrator position at Bloq
Location – Hybrid Working – Home Based / Bloq – Filwood Green Business Park, 1 Filwood Park Lane, Bristol, BS4 1ET
Working Hours – 08:30 – 16:30 Monday – Friday
Salary – Up to 23k
TPG are a well-established and fast-growing Residential Property Management Group operating across the UK. TPG has grown significantly via acquisition and now acts as an umbrella company within the Odevo Group.
We recognise that talent (that’s you) may wish to stay close to home for the best work-life balance, and here at TPG there’s no need to compromise. With offices, developments and hubs located nationwide, you’ll enjoy the same amazing opportunities and benefits to work in an exciting role with brilliant people.
Are you an excellent Administrator looking for your next exciting role? Do you have experience, or an interest in Property? Then we have the role just for you! We are looking for a Maintenance Administrator to join our ever-expanding team!
The role of Maintenance Administrator is responsible for providing an ongoing and efficient customer focused maintenance support service to all Block Managers.
What’s in it for you?
We value and promote a positive work-life balance. Providing a balanced, enjoyable career is really important to us, and we work hard to make sure everyone feels a valued part of our organisation.
You will receive a competitive salary that will match your skills and experience, as well as the following benefits:
- 24 days’ annual leave + Bank Holidays.
- Perkbox (which offers a range of discounts for shopping and services).
- EAP (Employee Assistance Programme) – Confidential Helpline that helps you navigate life challenges, adverse events, stress, and other issues that may impact your life.
- Hybrid Working.
- Flexible working opportunities.
- Financial support towards personal development / training.
- Real opportunities to grow and progress.
- Recognition incentives.
- Employee Referral Scheme and much more…….
What will your role look like?
- Be one of the first points of contact on telephone and email for Bloq’s customers.
- Maintaining online records relevant to the Property, including works and issues.
- Deal with all routine maintenance issues and any larger maintenance problems as requested by the Block Managers, leaseholder and residents.
- Supporting Block Managers in delivering routine works and ensuring compliance to Bloq and industry standards.
- Liaise with contractors daily and arranging access for contractors where required.
- Sign off invoices relating to cyclical maintenance.
- Advise and support in delivering excellent customer service by helping resolve issues in a timely and transparent manner.
Do you have these skills?
- A proven track record in customer services.
- Experience in, or a desire to work in the property industry.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Good attention to detail.
- Organised and able to prioritise a busy workload.
- Confident in liaising with internal and external stakeholders with good client handling skills.
- Educated to ‘A’ Level standards or equivalent.
TPG are proud to be part of the Odevo Group.
Look us up on LinkedIn for more information or visit our website for a list of our current opportunities. If you just want to have a chat to find out more, give our recruitment team a call who are always happy to help and provide further details (020 7702 0701) please quote the Ref number below.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK, without restrictions. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from all candidates.
Salary: Up to 23k