Shift hours: Full Time
We currently have an opportunity for a Lounge Cleaner to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- To maintain the presentation and cleanliness of all designated lounge areas and bathroom
- Facilities to highest standards as per the Management instructions.
- To ensure all areas are cleaned efficiently and in a timely manner to the required standards – this is to include weekly and periodical tasks as and when instructed.
- To interact directly and discretely with the Airline’s premium and First Class passengers in a professional and appropriate manner.
- To only use products and equipment supplied by or authorised by the company, specifically for the job.
- Report and take necessary action for any incidents of accidents, fire, theft, loss, damage, or other irregularities
- Maintain lounge cleanliness during lounge operating hours.
- Spot clean all cupboards, tables, desks, and other furniture and fittings
- Vacuum recesses in upholstered furniture
- Dust and spot clean all surfaces, fittings, frames, signage and furniture below two metres. Dust and spot clean all walls, doors and paintwork
- Clear and vacuum, sweep and mop all floors
- Clean and sanitise telephones and computers as well as other Business Centre equipment
- Empty waste bins, as necessary. Wipe clean and/or replace bin liners.
- Wash and clean all the vanity areas, shower receptacles and toilets using approved
- Clean shower areas immediately after passengers have vacated so that they are read for the next guests to use.
- Ensure that an adequate supply of combs, hand towels, dental and shaving kits and towels are available at all times
- Top up the hand wash, hand lotion, shampoo, shower gel and hair conditioner dispensers on a regular basis.
- Clear the laundry baskets of used towels.
- Empty the garbage bins regularly.
- Ensure that cleaning stores are kept clean and tidy and equipment is stored correctly and safely at all times.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the kitchen by sweeping and mopping the floors, wiping clean the counters, etc.
- Empty waste bins and rubbish receptacles and move to collection point.
- Keep pantry area clean and organised
- Previous cleaning experience
- Experience working to a cleaning schedule
- Experience of extensive use of floor buffers and heavy scrubber driers.
- Experience of working within a team
Location: Birmingham Airport – North Pier, England