Salary: £22500 – £22500
Shift hours: Full Time
About the role…
Sodexo’s Energy & Resources team serves clients across specialist industries: oil & gas; mining and engineering; construction plus other energy sectors.
We have a dedicated team of 2,000 employees working at over 80 sites in the UK & Ireland region – often in isolated locations both on and offshore.
Onshore and offshore operations are coordinated from our Energy & Resources segment headquarters in Aberdeen, Scotland.
Click here to find our more about careers with Energy & Resources and check out this video all about life at Sodexo:
- Comply with all Company and statutory regulations relating to Health & Safety, safe working practices, hygiene, cleanliness, fire and COSHH. This will include awareness of any specific hazards in the work place.
- Provide high personal standards of performance, hygiene, appearance and cleanliness at all times.
- Ensure that the Company’s standards of cleanliness are achieved and maintained in pot wash, fixtures and fittings, pots, pans, cutlery, crockery, glassware, storage area etc.
- Ensure the cleanliness and tidiness of the kitchen and stores.
- Ensure temperatures of chilled and frozen goods are checked and recorded upon arrival
- Ensure that all goods are quickly and correctly stored away on rotation system following the rule ‘first in, first out’.
- Participate in any necessary training and team meetings to complete job responsibilities to the Company’s and Client’s standards e.g. health & safety, food hygiene.
- Work as a team to promote harmonious working relationships within the Sodexo team
- Assist at any special ad-hoc functions, some of which may occur outside working hours.
- Report immediately any incidents of accident, fire, theft, loss, damage, unfit food, or other irregularities and take such action as may be appropriate.
- Report immediately and cease to use any equipment which has gone faulty.
- Cover in other areas during periods of holidays and sickness.
- Carry out other reasonable tasks as directed by management
- Deliver on a day to day basis, the services identified in the statement of works to the required standard, ensuring that monitoring and auditing standards are met.
- To provide any support requested by the line manager that ensures the smooth running of the unit.
- To ensure cleanliness of the kitchen, setting standards and communicating these to all employee’s s that all customers enjoy well-presented professional and hygienic environment.
- To assist in basic food preparation and minor kitchen tasks.
- To complete handover by using handover documents as required
- To be aware of their responsibilities under procedure of the Company Health & Safety Environment procedures
- To relieve and assist in other establishments in certain circumstances.
- To attend meetings and training courses as requested.
Someone from a busy catering unit.
Good communication skills
Friendly and positive – TEAM PLAYER!
Location: London/ Waterloo, England