Salary: £9.50 Per hour
Shift hours: Part Time
We currently have an opportunity for Casual Kitchen Porters to join our amazing catering squad at Brighton and Hove Albion Football club.
With the opportunity to work at both Matchday and Non-Matchday Events, this is a great opportunity for driven individuals to succeed in a fast and innovative catering facility.
We are looking for outstanding customer focused individuals to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
The Kitchen Porter is a vital role; making service possible and providing support for the whole Back of House Brigade. They need to enjoy organising themselves well, communicating positively with the whole team and take pride in delivering sparkling clean equipment and premises in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Being friendly yet professional
- Being a team player with an ability to resolve conflict and take criticism
- Good attention to detail and punctuality
- Being proactive is key
- Experience within a hospitality, catering or bar setting
- Have excellent levels of personal hygiene and presentation standards
- Be consistently punctual for all scheduled shifts
- Follow the company and legal responsibilities of a food handler
- Ensure the cleanliness standards of presentation of the back of house, front of house and all storage areas are excellent at all times
- Clean and maintain all kitchen equipment to maximize efficiency & prolong life
Location: Brighton and Hove Albion Football Club, England