Salary: Up to £8.72 per hour
Shift hours: Permanent
As a Kitchen Assistant, you are at the heart of our operation and we are looking for individuals who share our energy and passion and will contribute to our ongoing success.
You’ll be working in a team full of fantastic people as a Kitchen Assistant. After all, who doesn’t dream about coming into work, doing what they love and spending time with friends?
- Undertake basic food preparation
- Maintain the cleanliness of all kitchens and surrounding working areas
- Ensure the correct use of all machinery and equipment
- Assist as an when required with the loading or unloading of deliveries & supply vehicles
- Perform other general tasks to support effective food service delivery as reasonably requested
- Comply with all client and company health & safety procedures and standards
It doesn’t matter if you’ve never worked as a Kitchen Assistant before. What does matter to us the most, is taking pride in what you do and a willingness to learn.