Salary: £9.50 – £10
Shift hours: Part Time
We currently have an opportunity for Kiosk Assistants to join our amazing catering squad at Brighton and Hove Albion Football club.
With the opportunity to work at both Matchday and Non-Matchday Events, this is a great opportunity for driven individuals to succeed in a fast and innovative catering facility.
We are looking for outstanding customer focused individuals to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Care about customer satisfaction and deliver the optimal client service experience
- Serving guests in a friendly, welcoming and efficient manner while maintaining a clean and safe work environment
- Help answer questions and make suggestions regarding food and beverage choices and related items
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Being friendly yet professional
- Being a team player with an ability to resolve conflict and take criticism
- Good attention to detail and punctuality
- Being proactive is key
- Experience within a hospitality, catering or bar setting is helpful but full training will be given.
Location: Brighton and Hove Albion Football Club, England