At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for an Internal Sales Coordinator to join our amazing team in Tarmac Birtley, Chester-le-Street, Co Durham. This role is working on a fixed term contract basis covering maternity leave. Our Birtley office is easily accessible from Gateshead, Newcastle upon Tyne, Consett, Durham, Sunderland, Middlesbrough, Hartlepool, Darlington, South Shields, Wallsend, Longbenton and the surrounding areas.
We’re working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
Reporting directly to the Internal Sales Supervisor the role of Internal Sales Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Inbound and outbound telephone calls with our customers
- Raising quotations for aggregate and asphalt materials and negotiating prices with customers
- Delivery of high levels of customer service
- Meeting performance targets and working to a defined set of KPI’s for sales, value added products and telephone calls
- Working collaboratively to ensure the success of the team delivering a one team approach
The ideal candidate for the role of Internal Sales Coordinator suitable candidates will preferably have experience within a similar role effectively handling both inbound and outbound telephone calls with customers. As Internal Sales Coordinator you will also be/able to:
- Demonstrate excellent communication and organisational skills
- Multi task and prioritise enquiries
- Evidence confidence and the ability to liaise with stakeholders of varying seniority levels both internally and externally
- Motivated and enthusiastic to achieve goals
- Flexible and adaptable
- A proven team player
- Happy to adopt a one team approach dedicated to the success of the team
- Performance driven and comfortable working to a defined set of KPI’s for sales, value added products and telephone targets
- IT Literate
Please note this role is to cover maternity leave and the successful candidate will therefore be working on a fixed term contract basis.
Salary: Excellent Salary + Bonus + Benefits
Location: Chester Le Street, County Durham, England
Job Reference: tarmac/TP/112/4375