Salary: £19000 – £21000
Shift hours: Part Time
We want to make life better for more people. If you are as passionate about quality as we are and you want a role where your skills will make a real difference, this is a great opportunity. You can help us to grow and develop in an exciting business that puts people front and centre of everything we do.
Prestige Nursing & Care, part of the Sodexo Group, has provided home care for over 75 years and we have 35 local offices in England and Scotland. Our aim is to lead the care industry by providing high quality, personalised and specialist services to our clients.
We offer a supportive working environment with lots of potential for learning and development and a friendly, agile and flexible working culture.
We are seeking an enthusiastic ICT Assistant who is passionate about IT and supporting colleagues to deliver their best.
Reporting to the IT Manager your role will include:
The role of ICT Assistant is to assist in the support and maintenance of users and equipment within Prestige Nursing Group. The role will involve communicating with users and understanding their requirements and resolving issues. The role requires a good knowledge of systems and the technologies behind the systems. The ICT Assistant will also be required to configure and maintain equipment and to maintain records of equipment.
The success of this role will be measured by:
Positive feedback from service users on service delivered
- Prompt and sufficient responses to service users
- Team collaboration
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Trouble shooting and finding solutions to problems
- Successful completion of IT projects
- Evidence of investment in personal development
* The closing date of this role is 6 July 2021, however we reserve the right to close this position early*
- Provide assistance in the use of personal computer hardware and software
- Set up and configure desktop computers, peripherals and accounts assigning security level
- Install software and install and repair hardware and peripherals;
- Troubleshoot, diagnose problems, implement corrective action and/or escalate to other technical resources as appropriate
- Administer user accounts
- Design and produce basic reports
- Transfer computer files between platforms
- Act as a user liaison for the ICT Department, communicating, resolving, and/or initiating the resolution of problems and concerns
- Maintain accurate records
- Any other tasks as requested by the IT Manager
- The role will require the ICT Assistant to work from the Epsom Office 3 days per week and be home based the other 2 days.
- Occasionally support with the day-to-day responsibilities of the team when required
- Be a champion for internal customer service
- Do any other reasonable things your manager needs you to do
- A passion for all things ICT
- Minimum 1 year experience in an ICT role
- Have knowledge of a variety of hardware, software and operating systems.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL, Microsoft Dynamics, Windows 10 and Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, along with Office products would be advantageous.
- Experience of VOIP systems would be advantageous.
- Have the ability to work as part of a team.
- Have the ability to handle a number of projects and to prioritise work.
- A commitment to equal opportunities and diversity
- Symmetry between personal and organisational values
- Demonstrates the behaviours associated with Prestige Nursing & Care’s values
Location: Epsom, England