Who are we?
We’re Warner Leisure
Hotels, a member of the award-winning Bourne Leisure family and we’re on the hunt
for a field-based People Partner to join us, working across our northern hotels.
If you want work for one of the UK’s most-loved hospitality brands then perhaps
this’ll be your niche too? We’d love to find out.
What are we
Our vision for you is to help shape and implement Warner’s People
Strategy whilst building the People capability within your business area.
Reporting into the Head of People and working alongside stakeholders of all
levels, the People partner will create meaningful relationships across the
business to help influence the People Strategy and Operational Strategy.
What will I be
- Implementing the People team’s Get, Grow and Keep strategy across the business area and feeding back into the Warner People Leadership.
- Supporting Leaders in the business with ER cases and queries and reporting back on active cases to the Head of People.
- Providing guidance and support on any people practices that may be required throughout the business area.Support the process of annual reviews and PDP completions to ensure clear goals and objectives are provided to leaders.
- Work closely with the Learning and Development team, Resourcing team and Operations to ensure succession is actively discussed in each Hotel.
- Actively use our People systems to analyse data around turnover, absence, and labour to proactively act within the business area.
- You will be actively participating and leading on projects within the People team and wider Warner departments where a People perspective is required.
- Support action planning following the team survey annually and ensure all plans are implemented throughout the business area.
- Supported by the Resourcing Partner, ensure each team develops the best talent and has the right structure for the future business needs.
- Be a custodian of People Process and People Policies throughout their business area.Support our Inclusion and Diversity strategy and implement throughout the business area.
What skills do
- Experience of working in hospitality is desirable but not essential.
- CIPD Level 5 qualified.
- Strong knowledge of Employment Law.
- Experience in managing multiple projects is desirable but not essential.
- Understands how to analyse data for business impact.
- Strong relationship builder and able to influence at all levels.
of working with us
- 22 Days holiday rising to 25 days after 2
- Ability to purchase further holiday allowance
through our Holiday Buy Scheme
Hybrid working onsite
- 20% Discount to you, family & friends
across our Bourne Leisure brands Warner Leisure Hotels and Haven Holidays (including
further discounted breaks within Warner for you, your family, and friends
- Additional earning potential through the
Annual Bonus SchemeAccess to fantastic discounts offers with many
national brands and retailers through our ‘My Bourne Hub’ page
- Access to use the company’s corporate box at
the O2 for Music, Comedy, Sport, and Entertainment events
- A fantastic opportunity for career development
through external recognised qualifications in addition to in-house
training and development (Degrees and Apprenticeship level)
- Immediate access to Well-being support through
our EAP provider and team pages
Join us and you’ll be part
of one great team, creating superb breaks behind-the-scenes. Whatever role you
have, one thing’s for sure; you’ll have our full support to develop yourself,
gain skills and qualifications and create
the career you’ve always dreamed of. Guests might be our VIPs – but in our
eyes, you are too.
At Warner (part of Bourne Leisure Ltd) we are committed to nurturing a fully inclusive, diverse, and equitable workplace across every area of our business, where every one of our team feels like they really belong and can truly be themselves. Whether you’re looking for the first step in your career or you’re on your second or third career, we encourage applications from all, including under-represented groups such as LGBTQ+, ethnic minorities and people with disabilities. If you feel this role is a good fit for you, we'd love to hear from you. For more information on our Inclusion and Diversity commitments please visit our careers site and social pages.
We are keen to ensure that we support every candidate throughout the recruitment process according to their needs. If you require any support or reasonable adjustments during the application, please contact us on email@example.com
Location: Bourne Leisure Head Office, ,