Salary: Monthly Paid
Shift hours: Full Time
We are currently looking for a housekeeper to join our team at the stunning HMPS College Newbold Revel. The college specialises in training prison officers, and comprises of training rooms, gymnasiums, lecture halls and bedrooms, that are set amongst vast, beautiful grounds.
Free Shuttle Transport to and from site is supplied
The role offers plenty of opportunities for career progression, overtime and advancement. The hours of work are 9am-2pm, and the rate of pay is £8.91 per hour, paid monthly. The working days are any five days over seven.
Full training, uniform, and personal protective equipment (PPE) will be provided to you from day one.
- In this role you will complete a list of scheduled cleaning tasks for all areas such as kitchens, toilets, showers, bathrooms, communal areas, bedrooms, and offices in a timely manner
- You will be responsible for the high standards of cleanliness across the site and for replenishing stock and consumables such as toilet tissue and hand gels
- You will adhere to all company policies in relation to infection control, security, and COSH regulations and undertake any training necessary
- You will be responsible for conducting all your activities in a safe manner by always wearing all required PPE, following all relevant Sodexo processes and rules.
- You will be responsible for reporting any safety issues, faulty equipment, or other areas of concern to your line manager
- Will be great at working independently or as part of a team
- Will show initiative, always maintaining high standards of cleanliness
- Will be reliable and have excellent timekeeping
- Will be customer focused and deal with all customers and site personnel in a polite courteous manner
- Will have experience with COSH (although, this is not essential, as full training will be provided)
Location: Coventry, England