Salary: £10.5 per hour
Shift hours: Permanent
We’re currently recruiting a part time Housekeeper to join our dedicated team to deliver outstanding cleaning services for Eurest, contracted to 20 hours per week.
As one of our committed Housekeepers, you will help to deliver on our promise to always create the best and brightest experiences for our staff and visitors.
If you’re a thorough Housekeeper looking for a role you’ll shine in, we’ve got the position for you!
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Cleaning and maintaining a wide range of areas within the building
- Dusting, sweeping, polishing, mopping, and vacuuming designated areas to a high standard
- Ensuring surface areas, floors, windows, and other touchpoints are sanitised regularly
- Performing additional cleaning duties as and when required, such as mopping up spillages quickly and efficiently
- Emptying and disposing of bin waste
- Ensuring all areas are clean, presentable and safe for visitors by following the required policies and procedures
- Following all health & safety guidelines when using equipment
Our ideal Housekeeper will:
- Have cleaning experience in a similar role
- Be passionate about customer service
- Effectively communicate with customers and other team members
- Be able to work individually and as part of a team
- Have a flexible approach to working
We ensure you’re rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and many more
- Quick access for you and your immediate family to a Digital GP, and wider healthcare benefits
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways and MyLearning programmes
Eurest, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, typically serves 250,000 meals daily, servicing approx 300 contracts across over 700 sites nationwide. The company is a major business and industry foodservice provider for UK organisations many of which have been crucially important in keeping the UK economy and society in general, functioning during the pandemic.
Job Reference: com/0505/92438001/52529673/BU #LI-DNP
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.