Help us prepare for the Heat Pump future. Plug Me In – Heat are continuing to grow our team of experienced Heat Pump Engineers.
About the Heat Pump Engineer Role…
As a Heat Pump engineer, you’ll enjoy visiting customers’ properties installing Airsource Heat Pumps. As well as learning about new technologies and being provided with training at our Academy in Ashton-In-Makerfield. You will of course deliver an exceptional customer experience by ensuring that the work is completed safely and tidily, and that the customer has an excellent understanding of the new Heat Pump equipment, including the benefits that it will offer them. Our industry leading company training & induction will include everything that you need to provide outstanding Heat Pump installations and customer service.
Plug Me In – Heat is part of the Calisen Group who is a leading owner and manager of essential energy infrastructure assets. As well as a provider of meter installation, meter reading, electric vehicle charging and maintenance services, whose purpose is to accelerate the development of a cleaner, more efficient, and sustainable energy segment. PlugMeIn – Heat will reinforce Calisen’s role in helping to roll-out energy transition assets in support of reaching net zero.
What our Heat Pump Engineers receive….
- Salary £45,050 plus 10% bonus
- 30 days holiday (incl. bank holidays)
- Accrued company sick pay (up to 4 weeks)
- Become a member of our Health Shield benefits programme giving you discounts on everyday shopping, as well as claiming money back on dentist, opticians, physio appointments plus much more.
- 24/7 EAP helpline
- Full company uniform, PPE & tools provided.
- Employee Forum – Have your voice heard!
- Development opportunities, including opportunities to progress into senior roles.
Heat Pump Engineer Refer a Friend Incentive…
- Calisen / Plug Me In employees can refer Heat Pump Engineers to receive a £1500 fee
- New Plug Me In employees that start as a result of being referred will receive a payment of £500
What we look for in Heat Pump Engineers…
- NVQ Level 2/3 in Plumbing & Heating
- Hold a BPEC Level 3 (or equivalent) in Heat Pump Installation and design of low temperature heating systems
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working as an installation engineer
- Hold a manual driving licence that enables you to drive in the UK
- Have knowledge of Unvented Hot Water G3 Regulations
- Willing to learn and install new technology
- Be willing to work to the highest standards of health and safety
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Be physically able to carry out installation work
Calisen is proud to be a Real Living Wage employer. We believe in the inherent value of our colleagues, and it is our commitment to provide fair and competitive pay that reflects the real cost of living. We understand that when our team members are compensated fairly, it not only enhances their well-being but also contributes to a positive and thriving workplace.
We embrace diversity and inclusion and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Not only do we welcome difference – we celebrate it, support it, and really value our colleagues for who they are. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
We will consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may need during the recruitment process, and you will be asked whether you require any during your application.
If there are any adjustments, or you’d like to speak to somebody about any aspect of your recruitment process, please contact our Recruitment Team.
Please note that all successful applicants will undergo relevant employment reference, background, financial and criminal record checks, appropriate for the role offered.
Location: Birmingham, B3 3DQ