Cooper Parry has at the top of its agenda the goal to grow….and we are…fast!
To support this, we are growing our recruitment team and we’re now looking for a new Head of Recruitment. This role will lead the team to drive a clear recruitment vision and sit on our People Leadership Team
Based from our Castle Donington office (but offering plenty of flexibility); you’ll manage a team of 4 recruitment professionals as well as 3 members within our Early Careers team. Currently our recruitment requirements are based within the Midlands and South areas…. although we won’t be stopping at that, and we need someone who is experienced in penetrating new geographical locations!
About the role…
We won’t lie…our Head of Recruitment role is NOT for the faint hearted!
We need an experienced Recruitment Leader who can roll their sleeves up and get stuck in. Someone who walks the walk as well as talks the talk and who can come in and understand our business, the market it sits in and all the challenges that brings. Through past experience you will be able to demonstrate you can implement, with results, and develop an effective talent acquisition strategy.
You’ll work with our Head of Departments to understand not only their current requirements but also future needs and develop a strategic plan to positively respond to these demands.
You’ll also coach, develop and lead an experienced team; initiate and embed recruitment and talent acquisition processes and projects to effectively improve our current recruitment lifecycle aswell as owning and driving our senior recruitment (Director and Partner) intake.
Ultimately, your role will lead the way in promoting Cooper Parry as an employer of choice for all levels and ensure our candidates and stakeholders all receive an exemplary recruitment experience.
What you’ll need…
As the ideal Head of Recruitment candidate, you’ll need to be able to demonstrate.…
- A proven track record of working in a hands-on recruitment environment, ideally within our field but this isn’t essential, although working at a leadership level certainly is.
- Experience of the design, implementation and roll out of effective recruitment and talent acquisition strategies, knowledge of a variety of practices, legislation and routes to market techniques.
- Ability to build solid working relationships with internal stakeholders, external suppliers and passive and active candidates; proven capability to network and build effective and robust talent pipelines for senior hire roles (Director and Partner level)a ‘leading by example’ approach to recruitment.
- Experience of reporting and analysis of recruitment data and interpreting this back to the business.
- Proven capability in conducting research and experiments, taking balanced risks that drive creative and innovative solutions.
- Ability to deal tactfully and diplomatically and maintain confidentiality with internal and external stakeholders to deliver solutions.
- Strong IT and numeracy skills, with experience in using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Things move fast around here! So, you will need to be comfortable operating at pace and changing goalposts; Prioritising and managing your time efficiently is key!
- You’ll also need to be comfortable with a huge amount of change and the ambiguity that a fast moving, entrepreneurial business can sometimes bring.
- Full job description available on request.
What’s in it for you…
At Cooper Parry our mindset is simple. We only do things if we believe we can be No.1.We start doing that by putting our people at the heart of our culture. Why? Pretty simple really… if our people love working here then then they do amazing work.
We’re committed to being a truly inclusive place to work, where everyone has an equal opportunity to reach their true potential. Let us know if you need adjustments to support you through any stage of the recruitment process.
If you are interested in being considered or would like more information, please click apply and upload your CV and a member of the recruitment team will be in touch.