Head of Property Management position at Trinity Estates
Location – Hybrid Working – Home Based / Trinity Estates – Vantage Point, 23 Mark Road, Hemel Hempstead, Herts, HP2 7DN
Working Hours – 09:00 – 17:15 Monday – Friday
Salary – Competitive
TPG are a well-established and fast-growing Residential Property Management Group operating across the UK. TPG has grown significantly via acquisition and now acts as an umbrella company within the Odevo Group.
We recognise that talent (that’s you) may wish to stay close to home for the best work-life balance, and here at TPG there’s no need to compromise. With offices, developments and hubs located nationwide, you’ll enjoy the same amazing opportunities and benefits to work in an exciting role with brilliant people.
Are you an expert in Property Management looking for your next exciting role? Do you have experience, or an interest in Property? Then we have the role just for you! We are looking for a Head of Property Management to join our ever-expanding team!
The role of Head of Property Management is responsible for leading the Property Team comprising property managers and site staff with direct line management of the regional management team.
What’s in it for you?
We value and promote a positive work-life balance. Providing a balanced, enjoyable career is really important to us, and we work hard to make sure everyone feels a valued part of our organisation.
You will receive a competitive salary that will match your skills and experience, as well as the following benefits:
- 24 days’ annual leave + Bank Holidays.
- Perkbox (which offers a range of discounts for shopping and services).
- EAP (Employee Assistance Programme) – Confidential Helpline that helps you navigate life challenges, adverse events, stress, and other issues that may impact your life.
- Hybrid Working.
- Flexible working opportunities.
- Financial support towards personal development / training.
- Real opportunities to grow and progress.
- Recognition incentives.
- Cycle to Work scheme.
- Employee Referral Scheme and much more…….
What will your role look like?
- Maintain and develop client relationships to ensure client retention.
- Develop and mentor teams to maximise performance and ensure continuous improvement.
- Manage confidential and sensitive information, dealing with issues and queries with utmost professionalism.
- Champion compliance, legislation and Health & Safety within the team and around the business.
- Build a positive team culture with strong positive individual and team engagement.
- Responsible for ensuring targets within the region are met and contribute towards departments profitability.
- Identify and assess new business opportunities assisting in preparing and delivering proposals and presentations where required.
- Manage the integration of new business into the region, ensuring service delivery and client engagement.
- Manage the financial and legal structures for each site within the region.
- Visit developments and attend client and/or resident meetings as required.
Do you have these skills?
- Relevant IRPM (minimum MIRPM) and RICS (minimum Assoc RICS) qualifications or willingness to achieve within first year of employment.
- Proven experience of leading a team and delivering against results.
- Practical application and working knowledge of Health & Safety requirements and legislation.
- Strong knowledge of Building Safety Act 2022 and experience in dealing with external wall and fire safety related remediation.
- Proven experience of delivering safety requirements for High Rise Buildings and communicating these with the various stakeholders.
- Persuading, convincing or influencing others to get buy-in and win – win outcomes.
- Demonstrating a methodical approach to work, including planning, and organising oneself and others, in order to deliver work and prevent future problems.
- Proven experience and interpreting and preparing complex reports and plans.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent IT and numeracy skills.
TPG are proud to be part of the Odevo Group.
Look us up on LinkedIn for more information or visit our website for a list of our current opportunities. If you just want to have a chat to find out more, give our recruitment team a call who are always happy to help and provide further details (020 7702 0701) please quote the Ref number below.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK, without restrictions. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from all candidates.