Group Head of Client Accounting position at Trinity Estates
Location – Hybrid Working – Home Based / Hillcrest – 5 Grove Road, Redland, Bristol, BS6 6UJ
Working Hours – 09:00 – 17:15 Monday – Friday
Salary – Circa £85,000 per annum
TPG are a well-established and fast-growing Residential Property Management Group operating across the UK. TPG has grown significantly via acquisition and now acts as an umbrella company within the Odevo Group.
We recognise that talent (that’s you) may wish to stay close to home for the best work-life balance, and here at TPG there’s no need to compromise. With offices, developments and hubs located nationwide, you’ll enjoy the same amazing opportunities and benefits to work in an exciting role with brilliant people.
Are you an experienced accountancy/financial professional with first class leadership skills looking for your next role? Then we have the role just for you! We are looking for a Group Head of Client Accounting to lead our Accounting and administration teams in this exciting newly created position!
The role of Group Head of Client Accounting is responsible for leading the relevant teams to deliver TPG’s service charge and client accounting and financial controls function on behalf of the Group’s clients and customers.
What’s in it for you?
We value and promote a positive work-life balance. Providing a balanced, enjoyable career is really important to us, and we work hard to make sure everyone feels a valued part of our organisation.
You will receive a competitive salary that will match your skills and experience, as well as the following benefits:
- 24 days’ annual leave + Bank Holidays.
- Perkbox (which offers a range of discounts for shopping and services).
- EAP (Employee Assistance Programme) – Confidential Helpline that helps you navigate life challenges, adverse events, stress, and other issues that may impact your life.
- Hybrid Working.
- Flexible working opportunities.
- Financial support towards personal development / training.
- Real opportunities to grow and progress.
- Recognition incentives.
- Cycle to Work scheme.
- Employee Referral Scheme and much more…….
What will your role look like?
- Embracing and ensuring key stakeholder engagement and development of the Group’s leadership framework (of management standards) throughout the Teams (the cornerstones being: Leading, Supporting and Improving).
- Day to day management, targeting and leadership of direct reports; regular meetings to communicate, identify and agree objectives, resolve and report issues in a timely manner.
- Responsibility to manage the human resourcing requirements, including: budgeting; planning; allocation; performance management; training; recognition and all other associated activities.
- Managing the Teams workflow and delivery; ensuring adherence with business (internal & external) Service Level Agreements.
- Ensuring all systems and procedures utilised within the Teams are robust, industry leading, efficient, effective, and fully documented.
- Mitigating risk – ensure risks are continually identified, assessed, managed and monitored to reduce or mitigate exposure across the Group.
- Ensuring the integrity and timely delivery of reporting (internal and external).
- Delivery of strategy, transformation and operational improvement projects across the Teams, including M&A to fulfil and exceed client and customer expectations.
- Visiting and supporting Teams across all Group offices / locations and attending ad hoc client/customer meetings (sometimes outside of office hours).
Do you have these skills?
- Ideally Possess a professional Accountancy qualification (ACCA/CIMA/ACA, or equivalent).
- Ideally educated to Degree level (or equivalent).
- Ideally possess knowledge of the residential property management sector including related industry legislation and best practice.
- At least 8 years’ experience within an accountancy/financial environment.
- 3-5 years’ people management experience and the ability to effectively manage teams across different locations using a range of IT software platforms.
- Excellent book-keeping knowledge with a good understanding of UK GAAP and accounting practices.
- Client focussed, organised, self-motivated, with ability to use own initiative and work to tight deadlines.
- An excellent communicator (oral and written) with good presentation and negotiation skills.
TPG are proud to be part of the Odevo Group.
Look us up on LinkedIn for more information or visit our website for a list of our current opportunities. If you just want to have a chat to find out more, give our recruitment team a call who are always happy to help and provide further details (020 7702 0701) please quote the Ref number below.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK, without restrictions. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from all candidates.