Salary: £11.06 Per Hour
Shift hours: Permanent
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Food Service Manager to work at one of our new contracts based in Southampton. You will be providing outstanding service to the staff and customers whilst guiding and motivating your team to be the best they can possibly be.
As the Food Service Manager, you need to be commercially aware, with the presence and personality to influence the day-to-day business, you’ll maximise the performance of your team. Leading by example and setting high standards, you’ll enhance sales and provide our customers with great service.
You will need to build an excellent relationship with the client making sure their needs as well as contractual needs are met to the highest standard possible.
- Previous management experience.
- Ideally have a branded retail food background.
- Experienced in working in a fast paced environment.
- Retail and commercial skills are a must.
- Financial awareness to complete weekly business returns.
- Motivated to deliver consistent high standards of food and service quality.
- Friendly and approachable, with the management skills to develop and manage a team.
- A ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Computer literate.