Salary: €10.20 – €10.20
Shift hours: Full Time
This position will suit an organised individual with exceptional catering standards. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
Sodexo offer a competitive rate of pay, extensive on the job training with upskilling available, and access to Sodexo rewards and benefits. Sodexo also offer a contributory pension scheme.
- Assist in the management of food standards and quality across all areas during all stages of food preparation and production
- Ensure that all dishes are prepared, cooked and served to the highest standard at all times in line with menu specifications
- Ensure that methods of food preparation, production, presentation and service comply with Company standards
- Ensure that Kitchen preparation and clear-down procedures are followed on a daily basis
- Ensure a high standard of kitchen and front of house cleanliness is maintained at all times
- Ensure good Health & Safety and food hygiene practices are followed at all times
- Ensure minimum wastage occurs within the kitchen, implementing ideas for reducing wastage wherever possible
- Work with the chef manager in carrying out stock-takes.
- Liaise with the chef Manager & catering team Chef to ensure the service provided is of the highest standard
- Receive and act upon customer feedback, both positive and negative
- Assist with the effective management of stock control and portion control.
- Adhere to the Company credit, cash and purchasing policies at all times
- Comply with all Company policies, procedures and statutory regulations, including human resources, health and safety, safe working practices, hygiene, cleanliness, fire, COSHH.
- Previous experience in a similar role, teamed with the ability to deliver the highest standards of hygiene and food safety
- Personal motivation and passion.
- Working Knowledge HACCP
- Own transportation to Kinsale Essential
- Must be available to work weekends
Location: Kinsale, Co. Cork, Ireland